What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fix the Yamaha R1 & Motorcycle Balancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slendy

Brief Summary: Please fix the Yamaha R1.

Detailed Suggestion: Ok so to anyone that's partially knowledgeable in bikes will know that the R6 is a 600cc bike whereas the R1, is obviously a 1000cc - I'm genuinely a bit baffled as to why a 600c can outpace a 1000cc, it seems that the only bike in the city that acts like it's engine capacity is the Police BMW R1200RT. 

The Pros: Balance shall once again be restored! 

The Cons: People that own R6's will be upset.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server? Other than putting things to the way these bikes should've been, most probably not!

(This should probably be a separate suggestion but honestly it seems a lot of the bikes are way out of whack & not acting how they should, sure, I think a lot of things get changed due to the 'Meta' at the time, such as the Multistrada which was the fastest bike in the city a while back - again, a 1200cc, yes it was extremely fast but...as they should be, like how the police marked bike acts. A lot of things can still catch up with them. Take the Ninja H2 for instance, that should really be the fastest bike in the city at a whopping 228HP to its back wheel, compared to an R1's 198HP, still fast but a Ninja will outpace an R1 any day of the week. Personally I think a motorbike balancing patch is in order but that may just be my Bias towards the situation! 😛
 Loads of the bikes don't make sense however and think it would be great for them to be re-balanced before and if any more motorcycles are to be added.)

Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back