What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fixing the Trucking nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigstiff

Brief Summary:

Trucks and fuel tankers are left on nearly every street, some only spawn as you get very close to them. They block a lot of locations and cause a lot of crashes. In addition to this people troll the Truck depot blocking the spawns and leaving their trucks around. Mechanics could impound these vehicles and earn extra money from it.

Detailed Suggestion:

Hello all,

only been here for about a week but I've already noticed how bad trucking is starting to get recently, especially with the increasing amount of player slots (great addition). The main trucking location is always chaos, trucks blowing up, people blocking spawn locations by not moving their fuel loads etc. One idea I have is to allow mechanics to be able to impound trucks and fuel containers. In doing so mechanics can clean up the mess of lorries and tankers left on the roads,  and also assist in cleaning up the depot while earning some more cash for themselves. Obviously this could cause some trolling issues so there could be a need to implement some requirements first like a certain mechanic level, but I'm sure this could be thought through further.

This is just one idea I had for sorting the issue, but it beats having to the police or admins to constantly clean the place up. On my mechanic runs I constantly see trucks littering the streets, this could be a great addition to getting more people into the job while also making it more profitible.

Sorry if this isn't written great, just quickly whipped it up. Cheers all

The Pros:

Less trucks and fuel containers blocking the roads causing crashes, less polluted truck depot, less admins/police needed to help clean up, more income/RP for mechanics

The Cons:

Potential for mechanics to troll, would need some sort of requirement to make sure the mechanic cant just impound anything (maybe level requirement as they can't be a new player that way)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

It would make mechanics more profitable as a job, other than that I wouldn't think so. It actually allows the police to get on with their proper work

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s been loads of suggestions on this issue, I also wrote one;

I read through other suggestion topics before I posted t make sure I was duplicating efforts.  I would like to hear your thoughts on my suggestion.

To add to this, everyone has repair kits so mechanics are hardly ever called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back