What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Flying A Medic Car

Sir Declan

So me and 3 other friends of mine tryed to do a jump and failed. So i showed them how it was done XD

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In my opinion, yes you should have been patrolling professionally, however a little fun can't hurt now and then. It is quite interesting that a video like this is put on the forums in a jokingly manner and instantly has negative responses. Now, from a CMO point it view, you cannot let this happen again, a bit of fun now and then is all good however if you had died from this, the outcome of the situation may have been quite different. As stated previously, making the jump once is quite funny and occupying, you've gotta have a little fun, but twice is pushing the limit a little.

To conclude, I understand you are only at the rank of Student and are quite new to the NHS, however I do ask that you do not let this happen ever again, it can give quite a bad impression of the NHS for being "unprofessional", and as stated if you had have died from the landing, the outcome of the situation may have been a little more major. I feel this is more of a warning than a disciplinary action and I guess we can leave it at that.

(it was a little funny though)

Last edited by a moderator:
As Mickey Mouse stated, arnt medics allowed to have fun aswell??

Good jump btw

I will need to talk to you on Saturday about this.
Really ?? Well it was just a little 7 mins of one time fun. Its not like we do it all the time. We was just having fun with the cops. I understand what you are all saying that it is bad but it was a little bit of fun. No harm came of anything we did.

This is not what all medics do at all. You dont get revived because we have to attend to people close to us and if your at the other side of the map it will take us a while. This was just a few mins of fun that people have taken way too far. Like yeah i know i should not of done it but it is a game and i was just having a little bit of fun, no harm in that.

So much drama just because of this. I understand that the NHS has to be Professional and its  a Seriously Roleplay server. But being mad about this is a bit to much.

At the end of the day its a game and we are all here to have fun.

he done a jump and then started rp'ing with the cops. try driving 6km to get a dead guy for him to just respawn straight away, they need to have a bit of fun every now and then

I will need to talk to you on Saturday about this.
@CMO LharmonNo you don't, Mickeey has already given a warning quite clearly in the thread, no discussion necessary.

Yeah, it's technically against NHS rules, but if it creates some different RP we're not going to hand out infraction points for doing it once. Just be careful, try not to do stuff like this again and we can all get along <3

- Marc

Marc don't worry nothing bad was going to happen just wanted to see why he though got it was a good idea to do this.

Marc don't worry nothing bad was going to happen just wanted to see why he though got it was a good idea to do this.
I'll answer that for him. He plays to have fun, jump is fun, he did a jump. That would be my reason if I were to do a jump at least.

It was just a bit of a 5 second jump. No one got hurt, and it made a difference that rather than driving and stopping and reviving, you responded, overshot the stop and flipped. That is quite good. But it looks like you kind of did it on purpose. Maybe it is just me.

You should really have just acted normal but fun can't hurt.

I loved it

Back