What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Flying over park ranger job started its self

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellixtt

https://streamable.com/7gz699

In the video you can see me using a helicopter to fly to the park ranger jobs, but as I fly over the circle it automatically starts and kicks me out the helicopter and eventually kills me.

I know there's an exploit to take photos while still in the helicopter but I'm using a controller to fly and you cannot start jobs while using controller.

This bug resulted in me losing everything I had on me.

and you cannot start jobs while using controller.
GTA controller/keybind natives are a bit iffy and key inputs made at the same time of controller inputs could cause issues. There must be a key input to have triggered the event either on your keyboard or controller. The bug maybe the controller input triggering the same input value to start the job. 

For example the ID 38 represents 'E' input and also 'LB' on an Xbox controller. There is a way to determine the difference if controller is causing the input or not but then this can be unreliable when multiple inputs are made from what I recall. I suspect LB maybe what has triggered this job to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be fixed with the Archie's eye updated

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back