What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Food deliverys high five :/

Gary Atkin

so i have been doing abit of food deliverys and when u go to the customer and deliver the goods he then high fives and just walks off..i dont see this as been realistic because i know for a fact that when i order food i get my stuff pay the man or woman and walk away. i was thinking maybe could you guys give it a little tweak where when you go to deliver the food you then hand over a box and then u get paid and the customer walks away with the box. i just dont see it very realistic with the high five stuff maybe have like a bar so like when u go to deliver it maybe it has a bar like when u clean tables in prison if you know what i mean the same bar as when u are treated etc so say im in my car now i drive to the customer use my eye and click deliver good then maybe have a bar that says "delivering food" goes to 100% then another one that says "checking food" then "retrieving cash" then the local walks away and the cash goes into your bank i have also seen that you dont get any get tips for going maybe 2 miles either 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back