What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

For better rp

Zunkolll

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:

I want to make something where it will implement better rp to the server by adding a Italian restaurant where my Italian family runs it

Detailed Suggestion:

So, if a restaurant was added we can hold meeting with all the gangs for big rp changes and as well as it can be a full working business were there is waiters cooks and could provide alot of rp for the community 

The Pros:

Good rp will come of it 

can change the way gangs roll 

can add a law between the gangs 

will give more rp opportunity's to all players can make more jobs

The Cons:

will take a while to set up 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No i dont think it will

Businesses get put in by the dev team after people put in a lot of long term effort into building that business through RP. If this is something you want you should look at how you could that business, what restaurants are currently unoccupied and start building from there. Along with the gang stuff, sure you could do it but it would again have to be done through long term RP getting to know the gangs and their leaders. Building their trust and finding a way to incorporate their criminality into your own business.

I am all for seeing some type of Mafia type thing come up on the server.

Roleplay outside of it, Ngl it takes time, look for some cool avenues to go down, Hire employees, advertise on tweedle, Sponsor events. Its all possible in RP. you just have to be dedicated to get it
Yea but im trying to find a building with like tables chairs and stuff like that ive got really good ideas if they come to life will be sick tbh

Roleplay outside of it, Ngl it takes time, look for some cool avenues to go down, Hire employees, advertise on tweedle, Sponsor events. Its all possible in RP. you just have to be dedicated to get it
What would it take to get the inside of a building done out cause i found one that would fit the theme good

What would it take to get the inside of a building done out
as donny and custard cream said, you will have to RP outside of it, put in the graft and if devs see what you're doing and its positive then you may get granted your restaurant. You wont get an interior put in unless you're well established at that venue already.

as donny and custard cream said, you will have to RP outside of it, put in the graft and if devs see what you're doing and its positive then you may get granted your restaurant. You wont get an interior put in unless you're well established at that venue already.
Okay just keep a close eye on us we got this

You just have to stick with it 🙂 maybe get a taco truck, find a place you feel would be perfect outside a restaurant and just grow it over time, keep adding to your images and tweedle posts, get yourself looking official and make sure you're providing the best interactions you can ^W^ ooh and a big one, attend and sponsor events, host your own even if you have an idea for one! 

At the motel were trying to get refurbished we are 4-5ish months in now. stuff won't come easy and it wont be done in a matter of a few months. it will be difficult but as long as you're consistent and keep pushing for it I'm sure you will eventually be able to get a restaurant made for yourselves!

Back