What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

For those who play Football Manager 2016

i have 1 save that gets me annoyed eveytime...my physio is apparently also one of my coaches who want accept termination and i cant hire a new physio or coach and hes utter dog....

also i refuse to do with big clubs

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this game. I honestly don't understand how to work anything... RIP!

got southend united into championship, some rich guy bought the club gave me 50 odd million, spent it all on gareth bale who got a 7month injury on his first match 

rip 50 mil  :Crying2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bristol City... got promoted to the premiership via the playoffs

Around middle of the table after 5 games in the prem, beat Liverpool by some nice counter attacking tactical changes from 0-1 down to 2-1

Have not had time since to play but enjoying it so far.

Bristol City... got promoted to the premiership via the playoffs

Around middle of the table after 5 games in the prem, beat Liverpool by some nice counter attacking tactical changes from 0-1 down to 2-1

Have not had time since to play but enjoying it so far.
Nice man I got Boro a promotion struggling in a relegation battle atm though 

Thought I'd post an update on my saves (now one). 

After getting Boro promoted I left in about January (we was I think 17th at this stage we had about 12m in the summer to strengthen ) as Arsenal came calling they themselves were struggling and found themselves in 7th I played about 6 matches won 4 of them drew the other 2 we was back in the top 4 , got pretty bored of it and abandoned in March.

I then started a Fiorentina save which I am really enjoying, we are not that rich but still enough to compete for a cl place. For now we can't compete with Juventus.

They are simply running away with the league and I'm in late Feb and we are 3rd however we and so many others have slipped up and lost & drawn so many games that 7th-3rd only has a point or 2 in it currently .

Once I get around to finishing the season I'll post another update ( not currently playing it much) featuring transfers covering this season and the next summer and league results etc.

If anyone else has a save they are enjoying or that is going terrible please post it here in the meantime 

i am liverpool on my fm16 and first season i finished 3rd and signed pirlo, youri tielmans, juan jesus,

Ok so time for the update I promised.

Towards the end of the season we hit abysmal form and found ourselves 7th ,at this point I thought we was gonna miss out on any hope of getting Champions league qualification however luckily for us we weren't the only ones getting silly losses & results

With this in mind I got my boot and kicked some of the players up the backside with 3 games remaining we was now in 4th 

We won 2 of the 3 which left 1 remaining game.. 

If we lost or drew Lazio would of took the CL place(even a win if they won would of cost us ), thankfully it was our day not only did we win but Lazio lost (thank you Palermo)

After some inconsistent performances a few players had to leave ( I won't cover all transfers for the first season just the ones that I brought in January that didn't come good and any other notable departures & arrivals)

At the age of 34 I decided it was in both parties interests to not renew Pasqual's contract so that saw him leave on a free to CSKA MOSCOW

The first casualty of signings was Ron Vlaar I brought him in on a free & he looked good on his debut but immediately after become a lazy annoying player averaging 6.00 , I transfer listed him and to my surprise Ac Milan bought him , they are welcome to him in all honesty .

Then Viera(Ivory Coast CB) & Emmanuel Mas, Jordan Rhodes ,Borja Valero & Kalinic all were sold , bar Borja (he was sold due to coming towards the latter stages of his career and wanting a chance at a title & more money for his family ) the rest underperformed, despite this all were picked up easily and we got ourselves a nice 50m from sales in total

Before I move on some success stories from the 1st season that I signed : Gino Peruzzi, Timo Horn * Julian Dos Santos

Allowing me to bring in the likes of Simone Zaza & Belotti

Also in the English Prem Southampton got themselves relegated so we did a Liverpool and raided them for a few :

Bringing in Wanyama,Virgil Van Dyk & James Ward Prowse

I am still looking for a leftback with a few targets in mind but other than that and the expected arrival of Renan as a backup keeper in late Dec, I am very happy with the squad

So far in my sec season pre season is going well we got a few wins and even drew with PSG 

let's hope we can get closer to Juve & Ac this seeason & battle for some silverware !

I took over my beloved Bury....none of my player would be sold and i gave up

Back