What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Forcing first person when shooting in a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
At the moment in the server there is still a huge amount of car fights and gangs always result to fighting in vehicles first. I much prefer fighting on foot and i think a lot of others can agree. Fighting in cars gets boring and is a bad meta to have. Everyone just buys all the bulletproof back cars and uses them which im sure isnt what the staff/devs want to see all the time. Fighting on foot is a lot more realistic and fun for all parties.

My suggestion is to make it so that if when you pull a gun out in a vehicle, you got forced into first person. This should hopefully encourage more and more people to stop fighting in cars and decamp a lot more. I think everyone would love to see the meta for fights change in the server.

+1

PLEASE. Shooting from cars is the bane of my existence and being shot from one also is lol.

+1 from me. The fights in cars are always shitty and it just feels like a massive game of rocket league 🤣

Like Jack said it would end fights a lot quicker and in a way would make it a lot more immersive tbf.

Experienced this first hand in another server it does promote more on foot shootouts instead of the "rocket league" mentality because of the difficulty linked to first person shooting/driving reduces vehicular warfare to drivebys. 

a lot more realistic plus one

This! Maybe even consider adding a hefty aimcone if shooting from a vehicle. As it would be more realistic to be inaccurate to shoot from a vehicle.

+1

+1 from me. The fights in cars are always shitty and it just feels like a massive game of rocket league 🤣

Like Jack said it would end fights a lot quicker and in a way would make it a lot more immersive tbf.
Yeah fights last way too long when cars are being used, when on foot its a lot quicker, requires more planning etc etc

Made me chuckle seeing you throw this up of all people but I do agree +1 fella.
ahah i think it needed to be addressed soon as it is becoming very boring in cars

This! Maybe even consider adding a hefty aimcone if shooting from a vehicle. As it would be more realistic to be inaccurate to shoot from a vehicle.

+1
solid idea tbf

+1 Will increase incentive to buy other guns instead of just pistols to shoot out of cars 

If u wanna do this no one is stopping u from pressing v and going first person lmao
Doesn’t stop others involved in the gunfight from doing it, meaning he would be putting himself at a massive disadvantage. What he is suggesting would make it better for the entire community, not just himself. Would be really nice to see less fights that look like rocket league in my opinion. 

Massive +1 from me. 

THink this would be a great change +1 from me 

+1

also, maybe not a popular opinion but making it also that only passengers can shoot would be nice, and a bit more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back