What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Formal apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waow. Not sure what happend, but something must have - you seemed so happy earlier on in the night, was great fun watching.

Whatever happend: Shit happens. I don't drink myself, and thus cannot speak for it's mark on ones behaviour. But one thing is for sure, we're all human. You've apologized, which I think is more than enough.

Vladic is an amazing admin and since I've got to know him, I can say in all honesty he is a brilliant guy in every respect. Last night's silliness is not typical of the man I've come to love and respect; it was a drunken one off.

The officers in question I feel did a great job. Remember that they have to deal with anyone from hobo noob to head admin and try to maintain constancy, RP and they did - brilliantly. Better than I probably would have.

It would be a real shame to see fall out from this... If people can shake hands and move on then that is great. Out cops are a credit to the server as is Vlad. This is a cautionary tale about excessive booze and streaming... We've all done stupid shit when smashed in the past and we all will in the future.

I spoke to the cops in Ts after the events and they were far from childish. They were understanding and the banter was flowing. Great guys.

So can we all move on and get back to enjoying ourselves on a game that we love?

Rev. Xx

Not really a one off.. but the previous issue was resolved.... I think it's a lesson he's learnt. I don't know what the future holds, but what I know is I'm proud the officers maintained their cool. Fine, they're talking to a wall so they correctly and put him in jail... and they suffered... being drunk is not an excuse ingame, its Serious Roleplay....

The problem is, admins play as civs to be admins....... and BEC is account tied, so it'll never be turned off unless the servers files are edited.

I think it takes a lot of balls to admit a mistake.. and I thank him for this... 

I agree with you randomized and will take any punishment that the admin team see fit. I don't want anyone to feel that I am being treated any different and would gladly be removed from my position if that's what people want.
I think everyone here would agree that losing you from the admin team would be a serious blow to the community. You're impartial, fair and very active.

Perhaps in the future you can arrange to have your admin 'bit' taken away if you're going on a blinder while streaming ;)

To the officers involved, you'd probably make good officers in real life if you managed to put up with that and it would look good on your CV - "I put up with a drunk scotsman for 2hrs straight and didn't bat an eyelid". That'd impress me in an interview for sure!

@Vladic Ka 

Apologies on the K instead of the C. I don't want to see you banned or stripped of your admin. Just to clarify. I just don't want to see it laughed off.

@Unlucky George

You must finish your post with a signature or it means nothing. 

Yours sincerely 

Randomized

I have never personally spoke to Vladic, but he seems like a strong part of the Administration team. I do not think that anyone is losing any positions here, nor should they get banned or punished. Drink obviously got the wrong side of Vladic. At the most he should be warned to not drink and play on the server. 

He has apologized, and thats all that matters

Vladic Ka - I respect you for admitting your mistakes and not trying to cover them up. Humans make mistakes, everybody is human so everybody makes mistakes :p

I don't know Vladic, at all, I've never met him in game so I can't really have an opinion.

After watching his streams here and there, he seems like a really cool guy I can't imagine something like this is in his character, and we all do dumb shit when we've had a few too many, I would just hope it's not something that happens again, as it reflects poorly on the rest of the community; especially the admins.

Any way, what's done is done. Sounds like all is forgiven, the players in question handled themselves very well, and I can definitely commend Vladic for apologizing formally and admitting his mistakes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Though i understood and accepted the apology earlier, i have yet to formally accept the apology.  i understand it was a drunken mistake gone wild, but in all fairness, i knew something untoward was going to happen when i posted in the chat not to abuse my officers, so i am equally unfit to accept this apology as i knew this was going to happen. i am just glad it happened to me, and not one of my other officers. Vlad, when you're next on teamspeak mate, i wanna have a chat with you, man to man so we can sort everything out, and have a good laugh about it. so sorry for not accepting this earlier, but i do thank you for apologising in such a formal and public way.

Though i understood and accepted the apology earlier, i have yet to formally accept the apology.  i understand it was a drunken mistake gone wild, but in all fairness, i knew something untoward was going to happen when i posted in the chat not to abuse my officers, so i am equally unfit to accept this apology as i knew this was going to happen. i am just glad it happened to me, and not one of my other officers. Vlad, when you're next on teamspeak mate, i wanna have a chat with you, man to man so we can sort everything out, and have a good laugh about it. so sorry for not accepting this earlier, but i do thank you for apologising in such a formal and public way.
u shud challenge him to a 1v1 quickscope to regain m'ladys honour

You are an awesome admin. Everyone makes mistakes.

I think next time somebody should report you to another admin to get you banned for a short period of 12-24 hours (just to calm down and prevent bigger issues)

I personally don't think you deserve to be banned though. It was not you being you. It was you being drunk and nobody acts very well when drunk. Next time I suggest you just don't drink that much or if you are planning on playing on this amazing server. DON'T DRINK.

@Starsky! Why is it always you? Please stop trolling like this on the forums. I'm restraining myself here.
Why cant we just get along and enjoy the dank memes? I'm not causing any trouble here at all.

Also make sure you have zipties to restrain yourself they cost $20,000 in the Market at Kavala or Athira!

Why cant we just get along and enjoy the dank memes? I'm not causing any trouble here at all.

Also make sure you have zipties to restrain yourself they cost $20,000 in the Market at Kavala or Athira!
Because they do not belong where you post them and hold no constructive value. I intend to hide your comments that appear in a similar fashion. Eventually you may receive a warning point when I lose patience with you and you might get pissed off for it,but you were warned many times.

There's no doubt what happened here was wrong, there's no possible reason a ban was due and the trolling caused by Vladic was not what I'd consider humorous or roleplay.

That being said, Vladic is a blessing to this community and its a shame this happened but the stuff Vladic does here outweighs this instance. If I know Vladic at all, he is probably not only feeling rough, but feeling like a twat. Lesson learnt, let's move on.

Both officers did a fantastic job in keeping their patience and I commend them here.

Because they do not belong where you post them and hold no constructive value. I intend to hide your comments that appear in a similar fashion. Eventually you may receive a warning point when I lose patience with you and you might get pissed off for it,but you were warned many times.
Lucky I have zero warning points and people enjoy my posts then because you seem to be targeting my post specifically because they annoy you and only you.

Lucky I have zero warning points and people enjoy my posts then because you seem to be targeting my post specifically because they annoy you and only you.
tumblr_ma5tkxqLVK1r4uafpo1_500.gif

they annoy me too... Maybe try to be nice. Starsky!

direct

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back