What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Forum Achievements

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
With the re-implementation of forum achievements, I have some ideas for some that are actually achievable. Some of these will be system awarded and some manually awarded. The benefit of these achievements as previously mentioned, they are achievable unlike time based achievements. Users will be directly rewarded for positively contributing to the community through forum achievements such as Community Creator or Event Runner.

• Community Contributor - For posting within the Crayon Club
  • Community Creator - For having a Crayon Club post be accepted and implemented
  • Experienced Community Creator - Have 3 Crayon Club posts accepted and implemented
  • Brainstormer - Have a suggestion implemented
  • Thinking Cap - Have 5 suggestions implemented
  • Journalist - Have a videos & screenshots post receive more than 15 positive reactions
  • The Dealer - List 5 items (posts) on the buy & sell forum
  • Mass Reports - Report 50 players ( @TikTak) this is obviously a joke, dont ban

Staff awarded:

• Event Runner - staff can award this to members of the community who hold a community event

Faction awarded:

• Long Service - Police / NHS / Poseidon - Serve a year (maybe 2) within your respective faction

Feel free to post your ideas for forum achievements. 

All good idea's and I hope what I am just about to post inspires more ideas, As with all things not created by our development team and general life there are limitations!

I have had a look at to give an achievement to a user who has posted X amount of posts in a particular forum is not currently possible.

Achievements cannot be manual they need to be automated so the limitation is with the criteria for dishing out achievements to members which is as follows:

Member Criteria

• User is an Administrator
  • User is a Moderator
  • User has Avatar
  • User does not have Avatar
  • Registered for X days
  • User is in Group
  • User is in X clubs
  • Content Criteria
  • User has X content
  • User has X reputation
  • User has given X reactions
  • Downloads Criteria
  • User has uploaded X files
  • User has file with X downloads

Gallery Criteria

• User has uploaded X images
  • User has uploaded X albums

Forums Criteria

• User has started X topics
  • User has posted X posts
  • User has X best answers

Commerce Criteria

• User has purchased X product

There is also an API that can be linked to the game databases at some point but that is more of a longer term project and will involve development time from one of the teams and also the involvement of Ciaran or TBJ

Back to the drawing board @M

Last edited by a moderator:
Back