What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Forum Login

LONG BEARD

LONG BEARD
Donator
Hiya

I have a problem logging in to this forum.  It's fine from my main PC because I am automatically logged in, but when I try to log in from another PC, I get an error.

I suspect the problem is due to the fact I originally signed up with my steam account, then changed my forum name. Using the steam login, I was never prompted to set a password.

If I try to log in with steam ID on another PC, I get the error message, even though I have steam running and logged in.

Any ideas?

Edit: the error message simply states :  Something went wrong. Please try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happened to me, what I did is linked my twitter with my account. You can link other things like facebook and sign in through it as well.

Every1 is having the same issue. The software which the developers use for the website called IPBoard is currently bugged and the developers can't do anything about it until IPBoard fixes it so just be patient. 

Same - via Steam - it's only on my Mac and iPhone though. It's been uncooperative for  about a month now.

Ok I managed to sort it. For those with the same issue, Attempt to log in, hit the password reset button, then use the email address connected with your steam account.

Your username is the new display name you chose.  Email will arrive for you to reset the password.

it happened to me last night i basicly had to reset my router and it was fine 

Back