What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Forum profile on mobile (Fixed - Known C&P issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samatlewis

Where are the Eggplants?
14794123_10205795967217856_1672951812_n.jpg

Throws the whole theme out, texts goes beyond the lines

LY JT xoxoxox

Last edited by a moderator:
However the BA applications are still listed under the support section on mobile which needs updating as BA has now been removed and the link goes to nothing 

What iPhone do you have? It could be the screen size.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't even happening to me on safari... hmmm, will look into it but doubt that this is an issue with the forums.

Was on about forum password... Got myself locked out!

on chrome 
14801183_10205796089500913_1137358396_n.jpg

Charging now!
Hold both the home button and then side button for 5 / 10 seconds and try to do a hard restart of the phone, let me know if it works or not 👍

Hold both the home button and then side button for 5 / 10 seconds and try to do a hard restart of the phone, let me know if it works or not 
1f44d.png
No longer can I see that far down my own activity. My suspicion is that it is because it is my own profile? Or the link that is shown in that is 'off'???

Seems like the issue that I persistently saw previously with the copy and paste on the old theme...

There is a known issue where people copy and paste content, other than that should be working fine on iPhone's and Androids (latest models/software)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back