What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Forum Standard Resolutions for Profiles?

Mads Frost

Greetings, I'm a graphics designer wondering what the appropriate resolutions are for the RPUK profile picture and banner. I have in the past been resizing and rescaling, but possibly I could get a accurate measurement or template. This would make it a lot easier.

So the question is as following;

What resolutions fit relatively for both the profile banner/profile picture?

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Profile is just a square so any resolution works, as long as the height and width are equal and the file size is under 50kb (which is tiny) it should work

As for the banner, the best ratio I can find for width to height is 4:1 respectively but I'm not sure thats exact. There's not a max file size for the banner as far as I can tell.

Greetings, I'm a graphics designer wondering what the appropriate resolutions are for the RPUK profile picture and banner. I have in the past been resizing and rescaling, but possibly I could get a accurate measurement or template. This would make it a lot easier.

So the question is as following;

What resolutions fit relatively for both the profile banner/profile picture?
Banner file size is just about 1mb as far as I remember and then the actual dize is 1200x300

Profile pic is 30kb I belive with 300x300

Back