What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FPS Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfly

Hey Guys,

Not me but some of my crew members are experiencing a FPS problem. In single player, all we are seeing 40-70 FPS. But the wierd thing is when I'm getting 25-30 FPS, they are reached only 18-20 FPS. Even I'm playing this game from laptop with standart quality. They just can get only 20 FPS.

The wierd thing is, when I'm get 25-30 FPS while I'm using laptop, they just hit 20 FPS even they have greater desktop from me.

Have you guys experience this kind of issue? You got some solve? I'd like to hear that =) 

I usually change my settings from ultra to high, when changing from SP to MP.

Everyone has the same problem, at least I heard a lot of people moaning about it.

It's normal to have less then 40 FPS on Arma 3 online... Right guys?

And for the difference in FPS with you on your laptop and your friends on desktops, maybe your internetconnection is a bit better?

Yes my net connection is better than the others. 18-20 FPS from a quality desktop is a little bit odd.. 

I've also had this - 40-50fps on Ultra single player, 20-30fps (Standard/High) multiplayer

Turning shadows off completely seems to help a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
If u have a better CPU than GPU keep your Settings under high, however if u have a better GPU than a CPU keep your settings on high or ultra as ARMA 3 with the settings on High or ultra prioritizes your GPU over your CPU, however if u put them below High ARMA 3 will switch priority from your GPU to your CPU  giving u shittier FPS and a slower game 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back