What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FPS problems?

NimmerN

After the latest update at Altis (server update) I've experienced really low FPS (dropped from 60+) then down to 5-20 fps, I don't know if anyone else got that problem its only at this server after the update. 

Edit: At the start when I join the server the FPS is good, then give it like 30 min then it gets horrible 

I've tried:

Reinstalled windows

reinstalled the game

absolutely everything

Changed video settings 

(dont ask about specs because I got a good computer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly lower your view distance both serverside and ingame (also lower objects render distance, i usually hover mine around 800-1200, depending on situation). Second, whats your Graphics card and CPU?

If your Graphics card is far superior or better than your CPU considering putting some settings past high such as texture/terrain, find a nice balance that works for you and cut out useless stuff like clouds. Also unpark your CPU cores for better performance overall (check out ParkControl), lastly make sure to close the arma3 launcher after starting ArmA 3. These are a few tips that will hopefully help you get a few extra frames until whatever issue you are having gets resolved, haven't experienced any major FPS loss after server update myself, if you need further help, hit me up.

Back