What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Frame drop / Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviGreen

Steam ID: 76561199090329543

Character ID: 23252

When did this happen: 03/12/23

Summary: Frame drop / Lag

Full Description:
I've been getting frame drop / lag when inside the mine/smeltery, it's been happened for some time, I was in the smeltery about a month ago when it was happening. It mainly happens during the number game making it harder to pass the game successfully. It also does it when running around in them areas.

I have provided a clip of it happening recently in the mine, the clip shows me running in/out of the mine and you can see the frame drop and also hear it in someones voice who was talking.
While mining this happened numerous times, I'd say it happens every 1 of 3 of the mining games which is quite frequent.

Not sure if this has already been reported, if so, I apologise.
I'd also like to state that I have the "UI lagg at high gpu usage" option ticked on fiveM to try to combat the lagg that happens sometimes and this still happens at the mines/smeltery.

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ZfIPVN9xxlYHH/d1337mTjDHp7?invite=cr-MSxubzgsMzc0Mzk3NzEs

Hello @LeviGreenhave you still been experiencing this issue since making this report?

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back