What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Frederic (Action: Already banned - Now a PERM ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artyom

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Frederic

Time & Date this happened: 12-27 @ 22:32

Description of what happened: Just spawned near by saw the dead man and briefcase ran over picked it up then moved away saw the man behind the garage and then he killed me for no reasion

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No.

Edit : Add Combat Logging to the mix

8cedb6088acb2072214f672a2aee8886.jpg

Edit 2 : Add Combat Logging Again

C13CDBAAE74BEDC00A08EB196B70ED3A13E6E479

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats all you showing, 28sec?? where is the the vid where i asked you and your friend to stop hidding and to put hands on your head, and that your friend started to shoot me.. and btw you didn't just respawn or you would spawn in the city and second of all i saw you on the bridge near the garage buildings.

hahaha, your just a d**ch waiting at the drugdealer to robe ppl with your friend... just show/tell the real story, i killed 3 of you while i again asked you all to go lay down on the ground 2 of you runned around and you stand up with gun and start shooting me.  You where #2 that died die!! and a 4th persone shoot me down..

and what you speak about combatlog? i respawn and quitrage with all those RDM noobs..

and btw, its just because off d**ches like you i starting to use Shadowplay.. so now your warned if i see you ;) ... be sure it will be more then 28sec that ppl will be able to see :) ..

If you see him you better be asking him, his name.... Since how would you know its him? But I know he RDMed [.TFT] Stefza while he was there as well. I was on a hill and watched it all happen. Then seconds later he combat logged after killing 3-4 guys. 

i will ask his name, but its anyway the same dude waiting with his arac car and clothing with friends... and if your friend was on a hill he couldn't hear me from what i sayed, so better shut your mouth.. i killed 3 like i told while asked those try to go lay down on the floor, the 4 th just shoot me from a unknown place.. and indeed 10sec later respawn logged off ;)

The first video is very clear - Not a word spoken and Frederic just killed an unarmed AA guy.

Following screenshots are also clear - Frederic was killed and disconnected. This happened twice as shown above.

This guy has already been banned, Seeing from his responses he doesnt really care so due to 2 reports the ban is now perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back