What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[FRFV] Monty (Action: Ban issued 08/09/2014)

Shepred

Unlinked
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): [FRFV] Monty

Description of what happened: Athira came under random fire from this clan. When they escaped and came back in their Offroad, I asked to step out. I was apparently to be executed.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I was not able to get in touch.

Value of item/money lost: N/A.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

To further this, while engaging in a great RP session and one of my favourite all time arrests - I was shot suddenly by one of these guys. Due to RDM rules I was able to respawn within 15 minutes and as soon as I spawned this happened: 

We did not attack Athira, we was simply just trying to sell our drugs when we was shot at we started to drive around but then you pulled us out, and since we had illegal substances on us this was the only way out. You captured one of gang members and took them to the police HQ where we managed to rescue them with a shoot out. This led to multiple cops breaking NLR this may or may not have included you. If admins wants proof of this please check the logs. Further more, on the first video, you seem to have forgotten to record my audio. I was saying multiple times that I am under fire and what reason you had to pull us over.

P.S. The player you arrested was in our gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
We did not attack Athira, we was simply just trying to sell our drugs when we was shot at we started to drive around but then you pulled us out, and since we had illegal substances on us this was the only way out. You captured one of gang members and took them to the police HQ where we managed to rescue them with a shoot out. This led to multiple cops breaking NLR this may or may not have included you. If admins wants proof of this please check the logs. Further more, on the first video, you seem to have forgotten to record my audio. I was saying multiple times that I am under fire and what reason you had to pull us over.

P.S. The player you arrested was in our gang.
The only alteration made to this video is cropping out around 19 minutes of me driving around making bad jokes with SGT Levi & PCSO Certa. If you sit inside a vehicle, you must remember we can not hear you. As you can clearly hear from the gunfire, the audio was not altered with. A friend arrested does not warrant you to shoot someone randomly just for pulling you out of a vehicle, after asking you kindly to step out on your own multiple times.

The only alteration made to this video is cropping out around 19 minutes of me driving around making bad jokes with SGT Levi & PCSO Certa. If you sit inside a vehicle, you must remember we can not hear you. As you can clearly hear from the gunfire, the audio was not altered with. A friend arrested does not warrant you to shoot someone randomly just for pulling you out of a vehicle, after asking you kindly to step out on your own multiple times.
We was being shot at multiple times in Athira, I did not realize you could not hear me (my bad). I was trying to explain the situation as we was panicked etc. We were also wanted men and have been for some time, at the time of the shooting our friend had not been detained and we was simply defending our selves.

I can also confirm that several other officers were flying into Athira HQ and instantly got shot out without any warning. This gang really needs to read the rules and reform themselves.

When you fly right into the middle of a shoot out as cops what do you expect? We was busy talking to the other cops in the compound that when you all bailed out we shot you.

When you fly right into the middle of a shoot out as cops what do you expect? We was busy talking to the other cops in the compound that when you all bailed out we shot you.
Not really, we didn't even land before we got shot at.

You was 1m above my head... and you bailed out when you heard shots from us at the other cops. We noticed you and shot you. What more is there to say other than you died fairly.

I don't understand the the purpose of this thread. As you can see in the first video the cop says 'I have the pick up here' firstly, what pick up we had just drove into the town. I think the cop had us confused with another group attacking the town as we had literally just drove in to sell our drugs and was shot at from multiple angles. After driving around the corner and being forced to stop by an officer aiming his gun at us and shouting at us to get out of the vehicle we responded in the way we deemed appropriate as we were wanted men from a previous crime.

Fast foward 5 minutes and our friend is being detained by the police and has been taken to the police HQ. We followed this and waiting for some cops to leave where the other situation happened.

When my colleague saw your pick up, no shots had been fired. The first shot was discharged by yourselves. When this happened myself and another officer took cover when I saw your friend, Clive take aim and shoot at one of us, I ran behind hard cover when Clive ran towards my vehicle and tried to pick lock it, I shot him with a rubber bullet, detained him and took him to HQ after he stole a lot of equipment from our downed officer. Not knowing he was a part of a gang due to no tags I received a shot to the back of the head without any role play initiated besides our conversation. I later messaged him on his RP when he told me he's a member of your clan.

He did not try to lock pick it as we already had vehicles and only went to the town on the sole purpose of selling our drugs, and shots WERE fired in the town at us as the whole town was in cluster fuck mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roleplay = 0

Step out of the car, no response then he steps out and shoots the police officer, nothing said

c600d45fb306ed87b436b0add38c1d51 -1 [FRFV] Monty - Forum Report 08/09/2014

Back