What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Friend playing on account, gets me banned

antyant

Hey,

Kinda new to your server and I really like it, just for the £ currency and the whole feel of it.  However, when I went to make some dinner, (I found this out later, cos he tells me) my stupid housemate starts playing and starts trolling around and swearing at the cops, then inevitably banned.  I'd like to know if I can get unbanned please, as this was not my fault and I really enjoyed playing on your server?

Thanks 

Laugh all you want, I'm afraid it's true haha, however unbelievable it may be.  Put it this way, if I myself were genuinely trolling, I wouldn't do it on a server which I enjoy playing on so much and I wouldn't be trying hard to try and get an unban.  I would just find another server out of the hundreds available, but no, I'm trying to get back to playing on this one!  

Last-chance saloon. PM me your Battleye GUID (note, not your ARMA3 playerid starting with 7) and the full text of the ban-message so I can find you in the ban-list. You will be on probation for a while. Your next ban, if any, will be your last, regardless of reason.

Have removed you from the banlist. Try after this mid-day restart (14th May, 12-noon) when the server reloads the updated banlist. If you can't get on, post here again.

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it!  I'll try it at some point later, thanks again, I will be more careful with regards to leaving my pc unattended.

Back