What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Friendlyfireguys makes me poo my pants

That was my best ever crash... Honestly thought that was going to end up in a huge explosion, tried to keep it straight when we hit the dirt and look how close that rock was LMAO.

I had a little bit of a shit come out just watching that. 

FriendyFireGuy has a reputation to keep...

Sat here thinking "how the? what the?....Impossible"
Nope...not impossible, i'm just a great "crasher".  (Not so great at dodging electricity poles at low level though!)

Any landing you can walk away from is a GOOD landing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, now that is one impressive slide.

Alot of these kind of videos popping up, made me remember I had a similar experience a long time ago with none other than Mr Vladic Ka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMUkSqsLeIE&list=UUoy-oLX6XU9lEkR2YZlaY-Q

Wow, now that is one impressive slide.

Alot of these kind of videos popping up, made me remember I had a similar experience a long time ago with none other than Mr Vladic Ka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMUkSqsLeIE&list=UUoy-oLX6XU9lEkR2YZlaY-Q
Wow! 

Arma mechanics FTW!

Very similar lol - there's nothing quite like running away from a crashed chopper screaming we're dead! We pretty much said exactly the same things!

We did some serious sliding! I just clipped that damn pole practicing my low flying and just tried to get some height over the town...I had hoped for a nice soft landing on the road but didn't quite make it. We had it back in the air within 20mins (after we'd got more fuel pmsl).

Unfortunately the recording does not pick up friendlyfireguys catchphrase "I got this" . . . which usually means where dead

You don't have to run away when it's red, the helicopters are not like cars.

When you take a hit the engine cuts and autorotation kicks in so you can put her down, if you go on KotH you'll get tons of practice with emergency landings like this. But I have to say watching these videos you guys were very lucky not to blow up on the initial hits  :lol:

Gotta admit, that landing was smooth. This still beats it tho, a sick landing by dante 

^^ That was special.....

There's nothing like the 5 seconds spring away from a crashed helicopter and the thought of impending doom.

Back