What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fuel & Co (Rejected but noted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can this be locked please, as getting reported for reading someones name during role play is stupid

I reported it because you guys seemed like a bunch of pricks, and the amount of people not taking roleplay serious on this server sometimes does my head in. Maybe it's a little overdone to report it, but you guys didn't respond in the game so that pissed me off. Next time, just roleplay. Its not that hard. You had us on the ground for over a minute, you could've asked my name. And whoever came up with the argument: other people do it as well.. My grandpa always said; if they jump of the bloody bridge, d'you as well? I just hope reading this extensive discussion here learned you a thing or two about proper roleplay, because you and your guys could use it.

I reported it because you guys seemed like a bunch of pricks, and the amount of people not taking roleplay serious on this server sometimes does my head in. Maybe it's a little overdone to report it, but you guys didn't respond in the game so that pissed me off. Next time, just roleplay. Its not that hard. You had us on the ground for over a minute, you could've asked my name. And whoever came up with the argument: other people do it as well.. My grandpa always said; if they jump of the bloody bridge, d'you as well? I just hope reading this extensive discussion here learned you a thing or two about proper roleplay, because you and your guys could use it.
we always rp dude, you report was for us using your name, i think you should sort out your group first and stop your vdming my mate is at work and he recorded it dont worry video's to follow the accusation, you can see in your video we are rping, your report was because one of our guys called you by your ingame name

Who of ''our group'' was VDM'ing you then, because we haven't played a lot lately and we certainly ALWAYS offer compensation and apologies if someone of our group accidently VDM's. I believe your friend got VDM'ed, but I strongly doubt it was one of our group.

And yes, me report WAS about you calling out our ingame names. And that IS failing to RP, breaking the rules. Because you cannot read the names, and we didn't meet before, so what is your point with repeating you got reported for something you weren't supposed to do?..

we always rp dude, you report was for us using your name, i think you should sort out your group first and stop your vdming my mate is at work and he recorded it dont worry video's to follow the accusation, you can see in your video we are rping, your report was because one of our guys called you by your ingame name
Fuel are you really that small minded?

This is a proper Roleplay Server which means, as close to reality as possible and if you don't do this

(Calling someone by his name although you dont know his name cuz you never met him befor)

is against the rules.

It is as simple as that, and if you don't understand that, you are clearly not made for this Server.

Now to your accusation:

I am dying to see who of "us" VDMing you.

We don't VDM and if it happens which i admit happend to me once we offer compensation so nothing is lost.

The only one of us dumb enough to do this is to dumb to even drive...

In other words i would like to see this so called proof of yours :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but you have never asked us who we are, i have been arrested multiple times without a single question to what is my name, so how do you know it is me?
well dude am sorry but u are talking abt smthn u really dont know abt. u might tried to rp with pcso which were accepted in the police force recently and they are  undertraining. u should know that. also if u say that a high rank officer such as maratek dave and our friend vladic....etc if u sed they are bad in rp, sm1 tought u smthn else than rp. soo please dont question a high ranked officer about his rp.

funny dude made me angry

Its Metagaming, however i do believe they have left the server anyway. Moving to rejected but noted should they return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back