What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fuel delivery

Ade

Unlinked
Fuel deliveries are not fun in current iteration. I know this has been said before, I'm certain of it.

I propose a handful of very minor tweaks. 

1. Make em vulnerable to damage similar to the shop deliveries trailer with a health bar. If it blows up make them go boom too. Big ass accident. 

2. Make them take time to unload (usual progress bar but not too slow) to show pumping fuel in to the tanks underground. With no need to return the trailer.

3. Make the trucks faster please. Its unfair on the drivers. I hauled a load to sandy a couple of weeks ago and my speedo hit 17mph in a hauler going up hill and topped out at 30 odd mph. Point 1 will ensure the driver does not drive like a loon for fear of death. Not exactly fun for anyone especially as you're not really rping with anyone sitting in your cab. A general radio freq for truckers would help offset the boredom tho 🥲

4. Increase payment. Have a minimum amount please to make trucking a viable past time for legal work too. If business owners want to rp it let them have the option of a £0 fee run or say £10k min. That caters to both the random trucker and the roleplay trucking company. 

If it blows up make them go boom too. Big ass accident. 
Adds more risk to the trucking job, Gives the driver something to worry about.

Make them take time to unload (usual progress bar but not too slow) to show pumping fuel in to the tanks underground. With no need to return the trailer.
Think this is already a thing? Takes about 30 seconds when you arrive at the fuel station to unload. Adding to this, the station only gets filled up once the trucker drives all the way back to the depot after unloading the fuel which doesn't make sense RP wise.

Make the trucks faster please. Its unfair on the drivers.
I don’t really see an issue with the speed of the trucks. Truckers have to think of specific routes to take that are faster / safer. Maybe don’t use a hauler? Use the packer or phantom.

radio freq for truckers
This could already be done with the right level of RP, for example making a group chat and advertising it on tweedle.

If business owners want to rp it let them have the option of a £0 fee run or say £10k min.
This would make sense for businesses that are in the city or a shop but fuel stations that are out of city such as Sandy Shores or Paleto cannot afford to pay drivers 10k. If there was more demand within areas out of city (Adding a purpose for people to go Sandy/Paleto), you might see higher delivery payments but thats a completely different suggestion. Maybe adding a bonus for the distance the driver has to drive that is payed by Mr Ron himself (sure he is loaded). 

Fuel deliveries are not fun in current iteration. I know this has been said before, I'm certain of it.

I propose a handful of very minor tweaks. 

1. Make em vulnerable to damage similar to the shop deliveries trailer with a health bar. If it blows up make them go boom too. Big ass accident. 

2. Make them take time to unload (usual progress bar but not too slow) to show pumping fuel in to the tanks underground. With no need to return the trailer.

3. Make the trucks faster please. Its unfair on the drivers. I hauled a load to sandy a couple of weeks ago and my speedo hit 17mph in a hauler going up hill and topped out at 30 odd mph. Point 1 will ensure the driver does not drive like a loon for fear of death. Not exactly fun for anyone especially as you're not really rping with anyone sitting in your cab. A general radio freq for truckers would help offset the boredom tho 🥲

4. Increase payment. Have a minimum amount please to make trucking a viable past time for legal work too. If business owners want to rp it let them have the option of a £0 fee run or say £10k min. That caters to both the random trucker and the roleplay trucking company. 
+1 from me, specifically the "no need to return the trailer". You don't need to for the other delivery types, so bring this one in line with them.

Back