What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

fuel pump glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

Steam ID: 76561198244857646

Character ID: 70383

When did this happen: 05/21/23

Summary: Grove Gas Pumps Exploding

Full Description:
Last night Grove Gas fuel pumps exploded on 4 seperate occasions. This was even happening when there were no people nearby. The pumps were not just individually exploding once, the same pump was exploding every 2 mins or so continously. Everyone in the radius was getting downed.

Images / Video's

Think this is a issue regarding all static explosives. Happens at Marabunta gas, and the gas canister we have on the side of the shop. Very annoying to suddenly get blown to pieces after the initial explosion is a while ago.

Steam ID: 76561199086682629

Character ID: 235

When did this happen: 06/20/23

Summary: fuel pump glitch

Full Description:
I feel like every single fuel pump is bugged in some way but for me otto's is by far the worst, I'm nowhere near it and it just blows up has happened so many times now. This is one example :)

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1fcIkUCSpIpE31/d1337gv13o35?invite=cr-MSx3ZjUsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back