What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Functional Jewelry Store & Jewelry Revamp

Summer

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
eucyRl1.png

​

In the city we have this beautiful jewelry store called Vangelico.
My suggestion is to make use of it, and turn it into an actual functional store, that will create RP for a wide range of people in the city.
- Here is how...

​

​

oMfkhHH.png

​

Firstly, all jewelry would be removed from the clothing stores, and only sold at Vangelico.
The owner and staff of Vangelico would have to buy gold, silver, diamonds, steel, leather etc. from other players, either on a deal to deal basis or contracts; providing other players with RP and a reason to mine and gather those materials.
A workbench would have to be put into Vangelico, where owner and staff can craft the jewelry, using said materials.
A catalogue could be added to the counter, which would work much like at a car dealership, allowing customers to have a look at the jewelry, but without the option to buy it directly from it; an RP interaction is needed in order to purchase.

​

N4uLEHl.jpg

​

bcGCqAs.jpg

​

​

Upon purchase, the jewelry item will go to your inventory, as an actual in game item. You can carry as much jewelry as your inventory space allows you. When you wish to put it on, you equip it, moving it to one of six accessory slots in your inventory; one for earrings, one for necklace, left bracelet, right bracelet, left ring, and right ring. This allows you to give jewelry away to others as gifts, and lose it in robberies or upon respawning.

​

cJ5u0Nw.jpg

​

Custom jewelry

Different pieces of custom jewelry, such as gang chains, could be made at the store. This would require extensive RP, and would ultimately result in a wearable custom chain. 

((Example is one already designed within RP))​

fxM0FES.png

​

​

​

How would this create RP?

First of all, it already has! - I have been RP'ing owning the store for a few months now, and have already experienced a taste of the RP it can give. 

k5WRXfM.jpg

XlWinus.gif

sa6ynyh.jpg

​

From design meetings, to buying materials and setting up contracts... But the store has much more to offer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly it would create RP for miners, selling their materials to the store in RP.

For me, the owner, appraising diamonds, buying materials, negotiating prices, setting up contracts.

For potential staff, crafting, restocking and selling.

For security, which would be needed both at an everyday basis, at big deals and transports.

For criminals looking to break into the store. (#Heist!)

For police having to deal with said criminals.

For players looking to add jewelry to their outfits, buy a gift, propose or get married.

For muggings having to hand over your gold bracelet, or try to convince them to let you keep your wedding band!

Gangs looking to have custom jewelry made.

​

​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

​

​

Pros:

It would provide the whole city with a lot of great RP opportunities.
It would bring more realism to the city.
It would provide miners a reason to mine the needed materials.
Another workplace to employ other players.
Encourage romance & relationship RP with gifts, engagement rings and wedding rings. 

​

Cons:

A lot of dev work. 
People might not like having to buy new jewelry.
It would be a monopoly on jewelry.
If staff isn't around you can't buy.

​

FZ8Ubij.png

​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Feels like this suggestion rings a bell? Here is the old version of ithttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136799-vangelico-functional-jewelry-store/ ))

​

Love this idea, only one thing with custom chains, I'm guessing each custom chain would require dev input or? Other than that, I think it's great.

Last edited by a moderator:
you have been running this business within roleplay for ages now, why not make it a actual thing +1

You have created and implemented an amazing idea and will without a doubt give some much needed QOL RP to the server.

I truly hope this gets noticed and all your hard work is put into practice 🤞
A very big +1 from me!

Love this idea, only one thing with custom chains, I'm guessing each custom chain would require dev input or? Other than that, I think it's great.
- Thank you so much! 
And yes! Each custom chain would require Dev work, so obviously they won't be made in huge numbers.
It will also be quite exclusive and expensive, and require a lot of RP to get one done 🙂 

+1 You have provided amazing RP here and would love to see this implemented. 
- Thank you so much! 

you have been running this business within roleplay for ages now, why not make it a actual thing +1

- Can't believe how long it's been already 😆 
I just want to do MORE!

You have created and implemented an amazing idea and will without a doubt give some much needed QOL RP to the server.

I truly hope this gets noticed and all your hard work is put into practice 🤞
A very big +1 from me!

Thank you so much! 

Loved been involved and enjoyed our meetings. Big +1

I really enjoyed our meetings and calls! Thank you for taking part! 😄

Excellent idea, the Roleplay interactions with Vangelico were great and having custom jewellery would be amazing. +1 

Good idea. Can’t see how it would have any negative impacts as it would only bring more RP. Also +1 for the effort you have put into the suggestion, enables the reader to visualise the idea a lot more! 

Personally, I really do like this idea, I also appreciate the amount of effort that has gone into this suggestion. It really helps us visualise what the community wants to see from their suggestions, so thank you for that. As you said, this does come with a lot of development work and obviously bugs and current projects will always take precedence but the more detail you can provide on how specifically you would want things to work (granted you have done a lot of this already so, nice work), the more likely this is to be done! 

I understand one of the common suggestions from the community is about re-adding heists and while I don't disagree, the system rework is a massive undertaking and doing it for the sake of doing it isn't something we want to do. We want to do it right. Although, with features like this (if it was to be accepted and worked on) new, specific heists can be added in the mean time while the system is being created. I also just personally love the idea of robbing a Jewellery store.

Although this system would probably not be implemented exactly how you have proposed with separate inventory items, there are always other options we can look at. Overall personally I do like the idea, I appreciate the work you have put in, the way you have written this suggestion as well as the roleplay examples you have provided. Thank you and nice work!

If this was the official development team response it would be marked as such 🙂

Very good idea Summer good concept and you would also be perfect for this, it would be a good buissness plus it can bring oppurtunities for new things for others too in my opinion this is a huge +1 for me 

+1 Would love to see this come into play, it could come with so much new things to do/ add alot of new aspects into the server

Back