What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Funny Moments Altislife (feedback wanted) :D

- Carl -

Well this is a video I spent all night making, It was supposed to be 4 min long but half of it disappeared and I don't feel like taking another 4 hours to finish it. I might finish it in the future though, anyway I hope you guys enjoy and I would love some feedback if possible. Like for example editing and stuff :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you guys want to see a finished vid I could make it happen but seeing that not a lot of people watch my videos anyway I don't think it would be worth it :p But if you want to see the finished thing just say it and I will do it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
+1. I think the video is awesome. Maybe the sound effects couldn't be so repetitive but I don't own a youtube account so I can't say much ;). Awesome work though and keep it up!  @T-S Carl

T-S Carl

Quality of video is amazing and voice is balanced I actually liked your video a lot! the last part was the best 

+1. I think the video is awesome. Maybe the sound effects couldn't be so repetitive but I don't own a youtube account so I can't say much ;). Awesome work though and keep it up!  @T-S Carl

T-S Carl
Thanks bro :D

That was so much fun to watch :)
I appreciate it! :D

Quality of video is amazing and voice is balanced I actually liked your video a lot! the last part was the best 
Thanks bro that means a lot :D

Back