What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Furniture Outside Owned Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simen

---------------
Lifetime Donator
As me and a few other Lost members and friends have moved into a neighbourhood together, it made realise how empty it is outside some houses.

Add a "Place furniture outside House" option when you stand outside the front door. This option would allow you to place furniture outside your house (within reasonable range).

The only CON I can think of would be people being stupid and place items to obstruct paths or make float in the air, but if its unreasonable, then im sure it would be quite simple for a staff member to warn the person to not do so.

It would be nice if there was more props one could buy aswell. BBQ's, tents, etc.. (fences?). I can have a look and suggest the actual prop ID's and suggest a price for em if wanted.

This is something which could cause issues as homes can be owned by a lot of people with a lot of possible props that would be outside for players to load in etc. I do not think this would be possible atm however maybe in the future 🙂 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back