What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Furniture Overhaul

Summer

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Hi,
Me and @Kyle Kamara have been working on a furniture overhaul that I’d like to present.
We have looked through, tested and cataloged items that we think would make a good addition to the server. Some of the items would be available at the furniture store outside of Sandy, and some of them would be available at the Gallery.

This overhaul includes a total of 216 items, that can be found on this list:
https://forge.plebmasters.de/datalists/8f647bae-8f28-4f85-1af6-08dc096f5426

Furniture store:

The furniture store would get 139 new items, varying from rugs, storages, wall art, exercise equipment, plants etc. to make your home more diverse and fun to RP in.

The Gallery:
The Gallery would get 77 new items, including a piano, a model of the city, a golden safe and lots of wall art. We suggest that these items get priced higher than “normal” items. In particular the model of the city. (Suggested price 80K+) We also suggest the Golden Safe holds 1000 in storage and costs more than other safes.

Deliveries
In addition, we would like to bring up something suggested before; deliveries. So when you select your items at the furniture store or the gallery, they add it to a list, similar to when you upgrade your vehicle. At the end, you select payment by cash or card, and the order is made.

Now the order is put on work-finders, for truckers to come and collect it, and drop it off at your home. We suggest that instead of an actual “drop off point”, you have to go to the door to use your third eye and select “Drop off delivery” in a similar fashion to ringing a doorbell.

This would counter big trucks having to maneuver around to find a precise drop-off point/garage.

hcyEjwh.png

Pros
This would create more legal work for people to do, and add realism. The items would encourage people to use their homes even more in RP, and make it so not every house has the same furniture.

Cons
Dev work of putting it in. Dev work of making the delivery system. People might find it annoying that you have to wait to get your furniture.

EDIT TO ADD:

We made this spreadsheet, where each sheet is different catagories, at different stores, and added each item and it's name into it.

Last edited:
MASSIVE +1, some really really cool stuff in there! Would love to have more things to work towards than just guns, drugs or super cars and this would be perfect! And the delivery thing is a really nice way of incorporating the idea and creating a new job as well. 

(personally i'd really love to see working TVs as well)

Hi,
Me and @Kyle Kamara have been working on a furniture overhaul that I’d like to present.
We have looked through, tested and cataloged items that we think would make a good addition to the server. Some of the items would be available at the furniture store outside of Sandy, and some of them would be available at the Gallery. 

This overhaul includes a total of 216 items, that can be found on this list:
https://forge.plebmasters.de/datalists/8f647bae-8f28-4f85-1af6-08dc096f5426

Furniture store:
The furniture store would get 139 new items, varying from rugs, storages, wall art, exercise equipment, plants etc. to make your home more diverse and fun to RP in. 

The Gallery:
The Gallery would get 77 new items, including a piano, a model of the city, a golden safe and lots of wall art. We suggest that these items get priced higher than “normal” items. In particular the model of the city. (Suggested price 80K+) We also suggest the Golden Safe holds 500 in storage and costs more than other safes. 

Deliveries 
In addition, we would like to bring up something suggested before; deliveries. So when you select your items at the furniture store or the gallery, they add it to a list, similar to when you upgrade your vehicle. At the end, you select payment by cash or card, and the order is made. 

Now the order is put on work-finders, for truckers to come and collect it, and drop it off at your home. We suggest that instead of an actual “drop off point”, you have to go to the door to use your third eye and select “Drop off delivery” in a similar fashion to ringing a doorbell. 

This would counter big trucks having to maneuver around to find a precise drop-off point/garage. 

Pros
This would create more legal work for people to do, and add realism. The items would encourage people to use their homes even more in RP, and make it so not every house has the same furniture. 

Cons
Dev work of putting it in. Dev work of making the delivery system. People might find it annoying that you have to wait to get your furniture.
i like the map expansion!

Huge +1
I love decorating, and would love to see more for houses.

Big +1, would love to have more options to decorate based on your characters personality and get more creative! + more ways to make money and rp!

Back