What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fury's off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown user

Banned
This is may not be forever.

But ill be nowhere near as active. I know leaving for another community is shamed upon, but would rather stay close to the people that brought me into Roleplay! This is a great place. I love it here but having friends that may be banned here or like myself find it alittle stale after grinding and grinding over and over. This will not be last time on the forums, or in game I'll be on the server like twice a month to see people im still in contact with. If I get banned for playing on a different server with and or around community banned members So be it because I know under everything that's going on at the minute. I know this is a great community, with mainly great staff and an amazing player base producing some of the best high qualty RP...

Would tag people, but ALL! of this community has influenced me. Thanks for everything guys. hope to see you around when im on if not banned.. 😇

The one rule I leave with is ''Good Luck, Have Fun. Its just a game.''

There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.

–Jessica Hatchigan

Thanks, Jacques Fury™

Don`t worrie bud, just because you wanna play with your friends elsewhere you can still play here. 

You won`t get banned, this Policy has been lifted.

Sorry for the inconvience...

Does that mean anyone that was banned will be unbanned lool
Well to be fair banning people for being in a steam group had to come to an end haha, but anyways I like the fact that I play with my friends and still be here

Some will remain banned until further noticed, the rest will be notified about the uplifted ban.

Fury you Ape.. Don't go! I e shared many memorable moments with you and I wish to do so more! Just stick around would ya?

Sad to see ya go fury well.. Good luck wherever ya end up next! And come back soon yea? Need someone to fly my Mh-9 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back