What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Future mayor WhongCheng's attempted murdrer

Riz

AAn news.JPG

The upcoming mayor is proving to be more unstable and murderous each day!
Today he tried to push one of our reporters off of a crane using a hostage!​

This vicious murdrer attempt was a tragic fail, as the corrupt communist in question took a slight misstep..​

Open up your eyes people!
This future mayor failed an attempted murdrer! Is this the person you want to represent us?​

An interview will be hosted at a later date, as the upcoming mayor is currently resting in Kavala Hospital.​

Get well soon, @Whongcheng

AAn news.JPG

This is fake news

All i can say is that this news woman whas trying set me up! she told me that man i whas holding killed a child!! as punnishmant i wanted to scare the man. but then the news lady whas faking the pushing!! as you can see she pusht me off!! if you people wana now the true i will hold a intervieuw to clear things out,,,

This is fake news

All i can say is that this news woman whas trying set me up! she told me that man i whas holding killed a child!! as punnishmant i wanted to scare the man. but then the news lady whas faking the pushing!! as you can see she pusht me off!! if you people wana now the true i will hold a intervieuw to clear things out,,,
Sounds good @Whongcheng I am waiting for the explanation and I'm eager to hear what REALLY happened. As always I will be looking forward to the elections. 
I wish you and everyone else that is running for Mayor of Altis the best of luck and may the best candidate win.

Best Regards (STU) Peter

aMfJI3t.jpg

#made by bob​

Back