What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Future of the community...

Thing people overlooks is how accessible will it be. As in will all servers be hosted by them or can community’s create their own servers. If we can make our own servers it stands a chance, however it could turn out all servers are hosted by the creators and we don’t have the option to create our own, thus stopping us expanding to that platform 
1868c7fa5ea343ae92a49d0c94ae7e9f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch Bigfrys Video On This. This isn't even Actual Gameplay its just a bunch of artwork and cinematics. I mean if they pull it off it would be awesome but im very skeptical about it I doubt it will be a working game. might just be another scam. 

BigfryTV's Video on this  - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks good but i'm sceptical for two reasons its fairly new and on kickstarter, so id keep an eye on but i dont personally have to many expectations as you can tell from gameplay (just a bunch of cinematic shoots) its far from done or anything remotely playable.

I hope this turns out to be good, but my expectations are low because in the past we have seen that trailers dont really live up to gameplay. Its a bunch of cinematic shots which usually means its far from playable. I'm not ready to leave Arma 3 either lol

Back