What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

G6 Bullet Proof windows never break

zycho

The first situation involving the G6 truck was the money transfer which was pointless because the driver could just sit in the g6 truck NVL with 10 guns around him and tank anything we throw at it stopping any further roleplay. It was demotivating but we move on , the second situation was at Paleto and before I go into further detail i would like to mention that as a whole the situation was very fun, police roleplay was 10/10 and the lost had me in tears asking author every 5 minutes if he is still alive LOL. So regarding the G6 truck I feel it needs to be buffed either by being able to breakdown or windows break say after 100 150 bullets, what I have noticed is the whole situation changes from a fun shootout to bumper cars once all other officers are dead and the remaining officers are either in a indestructible G6 truck or black hawk.  

In my opinion the MRAP, understandable for it to have bulletproof windows as there's only 1 and its containable if you know what you're doing, but the G6 stockades in my opinion should be bullet resistant, not fully bulletproof especially as theres more than one of them out at one time as proven last night. 
image.png

Yeah I’ll say +1, the MRAP I get, there’s only 2 of them and used in big situations, but I don’t really see reasoning for a private security firm to have the same level of equipment as a state funded Police firearms unit. 

If my recollection is correct the g6 money trucks are only bullet resistant and the prison transport ones are bullet proof. 

If my recollection is correct the g6 money trucks are only bullet resistant and the prison transport ones are bullet proof. 
Definitely bulletproof not resistant, at least the front window is and I'm 99% sure the side and back windows are also.

We had another situation at prison where one of my lads stole the one of the G6 stockades, firearms used that many bullets they switched to their secondaries and still didn't break the windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely bulletproof not resistant, at least the front window is and I'm 99% sure the side and back windows are also.

We had another situation at prison where one of my lads stole the one of the G6 stockades, firearms used that many bullets they switched to their secondaries and still didn't break the windows.
G6 has two different types of Stockades in the garage "Prison Truck" and "MT Stockade", the prison truck is bullet proof whilst the Money Transport is bullet resistant.

If windows are not breaking when being shot at during a money transport it either means:

a) The shooter isn't hitting the windows

b) Dysync: The shots look like they are hitting the windows when they are not

c) The window hasn't been shot enough for it to be broken.

With the situation at Prison that stockade would have been the "Prison Truck" therefore yes it was completely bulletproof. 

The one I had out in that situation was the prisoner transport, well me and the other member of G6, those ones are meant to be used for high risk prisoner transports, I mean it's not indestructible per say, it can still have the tyres shot out and it can be rammed enougth times to make it breakdown, but I think the idea is if the convoy gets attacked the driver is pretty much to just go fuck it and bline straight through everything to prison, they are weirdly difficult to get the gates to open when driving one tho 🤔

If you wanted to look at it as why, it's a private security company, I know we are in the UK but I know in America some private security companies have better gear than the army does

I asume it's been like this for years? With it being that armored?

Also probably worth noting whilst I think of it, it wouldent usually be around in a situation like that, the request for transport was issued then as we got closer it had kicked off again and we parked them up out back, officers used us as a ambulance to move the injured to hospital, but yea usually I'm pretty sure the trucks wouldent usually be in the mist of a shootout unless it was mid transport 😅

Back