What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gabriel (Action: Ban Issued 20/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DI Bob As I already said I dindt know. And I dindt know that was "exploiting" cause thats not my intention.  I dont think about glitchs or exploits as im playing the game cause iv got no intentions of using them. But this time a bugg happend and I dindt think about it at that time when I was playing cause I was so focused fighting.

Anyhow,  If you dont belive me as I said then dont. All the info is in what iv already said. Im not gonna defend myself against all the people who`s gonna comment.

If admin wanna ask some questions then sure il answer. If not im not gonna answer anymore.

-Gabriel
I would of understood if you did it once by accident, but you did it twice and even waited for the officer to be in front of you, "playing dumb" does not work, and yes you have to press buttons to do it so your chatting BS, instead of lying just appologise 

He already apologized if you read what he wrote instead of continuing to harassing him..

i quote:
Well Iv read the rules again and I understand this was not an allowed situation and I deeply apologize for that.

And what about next time u send him a text ingame saying something like:
"Hey, what u just did was a glitch if you are not aware of that, if you could come down to the kavala police station and surrender so we can send you to jail we can end it here, or else i will take it to the forums"

I'd like to see people start sorting thing out ingame instead of banning everyone before they try to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
He already apologized if you read what he wrote instead of continuing to harassing him..

i quote:

Well Iv read the rules again and I understand this was not an allowed situation and I deeply apologize for that.

And what about next time u send him a text ingame saying something like:

"Hey, what u just did was a glitch if you are not aware of that, if you could come down to the kavala police station and surrender so we can send you to jail we can end it here, or else i will take it to the forums"

I'd like to see people start sorting thing out ingame instead of banning everyone before they try to talk.
You obviously didn't read the posts, stop licking arse and fuck off.

#RustleOver

I dont even know what you are talking about, im trying to be nice, but whatever, go fuck yourself tough guy.

If what Fuel is saying is correct, that you have to press a key to do this exploit, then the reported player obviously know about this and is playing the "stupid card" while apologizing to get people/admins sympathy to not get banned.

Though in my opinion you have to be really dumb if you dont understand that this is exploiting wether you press a key to do it or not. This dumb:

picard-facepalm1.jpg

You dont have to press anything, it has happend to me randomly before.

Ben Dover you can say whatever you want.

Iv played around 60 hours the last couple of weeks on this server and iv never broken any rules or gltiches.

So keep talking about things you clearly have no idea of. If I were a "glitcher" or "exploiter" then how come this forum aint filled with complaints about me?

This is the first thing that have happend and its straight to the banhammer. Do I feel its fair? Maybe not. But am I here for getting sympati from people? No. So once again if you have nothing to do with this then let it be. 

-Gabriel

I didnt say that you were a glitcher/exploiter. I said that you are either stupid or an exploiter. You pick.

Lets just assume it happend randomly... twice... wouldnt you talk to the cops and say like : uhm I think this was not supposed to happen or did you unrestrain me on purpose. instead of shooting them... both times...

No offence now but in my opinion, that was a dumb action and should maybe lead to a 1-3 day ban to remind you not to do it again, and to satisfy all these guys who appearently would like to see you never again.

If it happens, do what I did when PLF had me hostage. I just told them my restrains glitched off, and that I would still consider myself restrained and just sat down and waited for them to do whatever they wanted to do. Don't exploit the fact it got glitched off. Not nice =). And since there is no temp bans, I do think this could be handled with a proper warning by the admins.. Banhammer should strike those who do not admitt they are wrong imho. Or those who obviously don't even care about the rules, or the ban. But then again, the true glitcher/rdm'er whatever wouldn't even come on here but just move on to the next community to ruin.

Happened to me with an officer, took me out the car restrained me, next thing i know im running threw Athira with 5-6 cops on me to be taken down by PC Banana

locked for admins, too much debating, statements have been made.

Not reading the rest of this un-needed long post

Its clear exploiting a bug in the altis life vs arma mechanics.

Ban Issued

ab973c72efa0bb8f458273fcecbbdc7c -1 PLF Gabriel - Forum Report 20/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back