What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Game exited suddenly

After checking everything out and testing things, (thanks for the tips guys), I've decided to wipe arma3 from my SSD and after turning off all security and VPN. am re-installing.  Let's hope that it installs properly...

After checking everything out and testing things, (thanks for the tips guys), I've decided to wipe arma3 from my SSD and after turning off all security and VPN. am re-installing.  Let's hope that it installs properly...
Hopefully good luck 

Welll SHHHIIITTT  lol

Game is working in solo game and every other area until,  I log onto the island then it spits me out!

I've hit the wall and have NO idea how to fix this.....

Welll SHHHIIITTT  lol

Game is working in solo game and every other area until,  I log onto the island then it spits me out!

I've hit the wall and have NO idea how to fix this.....
wow i have no idea what could cause this, have you tried other servers? and if yes does it do the same thing? 

@TheCap , Yes, now, doesn't matter what i'm doing, when it goes to play, it shuts down.  it's got to be my PC somehow?????

very strange

@TheCap , Yes, now, doesn't matter what i'm doing, when it goes to play, it shuts down.  it's got to be my PC somehow?????

very strange
Is seems like you got a corrupted file, it may be your PC but I think it’s a steam file or something. Is it only arma 3 or other games as well?

Is seems like you got a corrupted file, it may be your PC but I think it’s a steam file or something. Is it only arma 3 or other games as well?
only arma3 so far.

I erased all the old A3 files and re-installed.  checked that files were valid.  lol, this is the first time i have ever had this sort of issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, mem sticks are all good  😉

I need to find someone that has the launcher set up to show me the best settings for it.  Maybe that will help?
Do you have discord Chip? anbd if yes add me TheCap#2882 ill give you a call and ill share my screen so you can see my settings, id also like to see what happens during the opening of arma. 

Do you have discord Chip? anbd if yes add me TheCap#2882 ill give you a call and ill share my screen so you can see my settings, id also like to see what happens during the opening of arma. 
yes i do, sec

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

The Issue Has Been Solved For Those That Might Have This Issue, Do The Following:

Open Arma 3 Launcher > Go To Parameters > All Parameters > Scroll Down Until Advanced Shows Up On Left Hand Side > Check The Memory Allocator Box > On The Right Of That There Will Be Some Options On Which You Wanna Use, Try Using Them Until One Works. 

Glad I Could Help @Cowboy Chip Have A Good One And See You In-Game!

Back