What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang Base Garages/Air Vehicle Garages

LukeN

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hi,

First off - amazing update. Absolutely love the work put in by the staff team, especially over the last month.

Now as the title says, I want to discuss the topic of gang base garages for ground and air vehicles.

I may have missed some detail that may be located on the forums, answers would be appreciated though.

What is the ETA for garages? ;)

First off - amazing update. Absolutely love the work put in by the staff team, especially over the last month.

Now as the title says, I want to discuss the topic of gang base garages for ground and air vehicles.

I may have missed some detail that may be located on the forums, answers would be appreciated though.

What is the ETA for garages? ;)
And the level or the property required, Price Too! was gunna ask too but found this.

I believe that he garages may be taking a bit longer as it requires quite a bit more stuff to do to have to add an invisible vehicle spawn map marker and then setup the configs for that map marker for each building that is going to have a spawn. Unlike the other functions the follow a template, vehicle spawns will require a bit of manual work to make sure stuff is placed in the right area etc.

At least that's my experience from the old training server mission

Back