What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang base information

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello,

So if i wanted to start a gang and provide ourselfs with a gang base.

What will i be needing to have, how does it work, what are the base options etc...

If there is a link with the explaining of the gang base system i would really like to read that ;)

I have ben looking in the rebel/gang section but was unable to find anything.

You will have to find an unowned gang base. It will be a warehouse or military tower. It will cost you 10 million to purchase and you can only own two at a time. The gang base gang then be upgraded further (costing more money), to add things such as a spawn point, vehicle spawn, weapons shop, atm and clothes shop.

Fair enough, specific items need to be bought at the correct shops. 

Sounds logical.

Cool il have another look arounds see what else i want to know before i really dive in to all of it ;)

Btw who is leader and Co-leader from TCK?

Fair enough, specific items need to be bought at the correct shops. 

Sounds logical.

Cool il have another look arounds see what else i want to know before i really dive in to all of it ;)

Btw who is leader and Co-leader from TCK?
thecopperkings.co.uk look at the roster then you see ;) ❤️

and if you want to apply ofcourse!

Yes, they will be. You can't buy things like radiation suits there.
Nice one, Well you cant Buy any higher caliber than 5.56 there. If you wish higher caliber like 6.5 or 7.62 you need to visit The closest Blackmarket.

Don't get a gang base by roads or one that's easily accessible, first upgrade would be a air garage then a spawn point, I don't recommend many shops apart from rebel clothing as gun shops are a waste of money at the moment and don't forget an ATM ,hope to see your gang soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get a gang base by roads or one that's easily accessible, first upgrade would be a air garage then a spawn point, I don't recommend many shops apart from rebel clothing as gun shops are a waste of money at the moment and don't forget an ATM ,hope to see your gang soon
Does the clothing shop also include the stealth clothes like in the rebel market?

Last edited by a moderator:
 If you wish higher caliber like 6.5 or 7.62 you need to visit The closest Blackmarket.
That kinda sucks. Its a good thing that we still need to go to blackmarket for most guns but was hoping that we could get some 6.5 would be great.

And just in case you like flying helis. Never land ontop of your tower (I made the mistake), the heli will most likely blow up and possibly kill people inside.

And just in case you like flying helis. Never land ontop of your tower (I made the mistake), the heli will most likely blow up and possibly kill people inside.
Im postive that it has to do with your flying skils ;)

Banter.

Im postive that it has to do with your flying skils ;)

Banter.
I wouldnt be so sure as I am a fairly good pilot and after the explosion I was told that the towers are bugged. Im just tryina help and make your experience on the server better so please dont say Im a bad pilot as you havent even seen me fly. Thanks. 

I wouldnt be so sure as I am a fairly good pilot and after the explosion I was told that the towers are bugged. Im just tryina help and make your experience on the server better so please dont say Im a bad pilot as you havent even seen me fly. Thanks. 
It was a joke, 'banter' 

I have ben on the server for a few years i know of the bug, thnx

It was a joke, 'banter' 

I have ben on the server for a few years i know of the bug, thnx
aye shalloa, you can buy warehouses, dmt,hm like buildings.

some towers are glitched some arent, just try it out when you are a hobo.

if they heli starts bouncing then take off, if it doesnt then you are lucky

Back