What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang Base

RendoirS

Well, i thought about buying a gang base, but i need to know some things first.
I searched throw the forums but couldn't get the info that i was looking for :x

I would like to buy a gang base where (after the upgrades) i will be able to buy guns/clothes and spawn vehicles

1- Is possible to have a gang base where i can spawn cars and helis (Hummingbird/Orca at least)
2- If i have dodgy daves, am i able to buy dodge daves weaponary ??
3- Can gang members spawn there ??
4- How much do i need to pay for the gang building (i was thinking about buy the equal to HM treasure) + weapon upgrade + heli/car garage + spawn (if possible)
5- How does it works in terms of "rob" ? I mean, who needs to be online to make the base able to be robbed
6- Do i have acess to market inside ? (to buy zipties and all the stuff)
7- How does it works in terms of buying/upgrades ? The only able to do it is the gang leader (the money needs to be with him i guess) ? 

If there is some topic that has an answer to all of this questions, can someone show it to me :x ? I tried to find it and couldn't

1- Is possible to have a gang base where i can spawn cars and helis (Hummingbird/Orca at least) Yes you can take  heli's out , No cars. 2- If i have dodgy daves, am i able to buy dodge daves weaponary ?? no you still need to go to dodgy daves for the weapons.3- Can gang members spawn there ??  yes they can. 4- How much do i need to pay for the gang building (i was thinking about buy the equal to HM treasure) + weapon upgrade + heli/car garage + spawn (if possible) Alot of money. i dont know the prices out of my head. 5- How does it works in terms of "rob" ? I mean, who needs to be online to make the base able to be robbed. if i am not wrong it think only 1 gangmember needs to be online in order people can rob it. 6- Do i have acess to market inside ? (to buy zipties and all the stuff) no you still need to go to the market. 7- How does it works in terms of buying/upgrades ? The only able to do it is the gang leader (the money needs to be with him i guess) ? i think every gangmember can upgrade the property. 

1- Is possible to have a gang base where i can spawn cars and helis (Hummingbird/Orca at least)

The Military Cargo Tower and Barracks have an optional upgrade "Air Garage" that allows you to get small sized helicopters, a hummingbird/orcas like you said.2- If i have dodgy daves, am i able to buy dodge daves weaponary ??

No, you weapon/clothing access is entirely dependant on that of your gang type. If your gang is classed as a "business" you will have access to legal clothing and legal weaponry, however if you're a rebel gang you'll have access to a rebel outpost weaponry/clothing. 

Dodgy Dave weaponry can only be bought from the Advanced Weapons store only.

Anyone in the gang can spawn there, you must have bought the spawn beacon upgrade firstly however.4- How much do i need to pay for the gang building (i was thinking about buy the equal to HM treasure) + weapon upgrade + heli/car garage + spawn (if possible)

The buildings themselves with no upgrades are a base price of 10 million, from what I remember for all upgrades this is another 75 million to throw at them.5- How does it works in terms of "rob" ? I mean, who needs to be online to make the base able to be robbed

If somebody is online from the gang, the gang base is able to be robbed. I wouldn't recommend keeping good stuff in there in you haven't got the manpower to back it up. 6- Do i have acess to market inside ? (to buy zipties and all the stuff)

No, no upgrade gives you access to a market. You've gotta go to an actual market in a city to buy food/goods. You are able to buy a weapon store and clothing store however.7- How does it works in terms of buying/upgrades ? The only able to do it is the gang leader (the money needs to be with him i guess) ? 

Anybody in the gang is able to buy upgrades for the gang base, I'd recommend buying the atm upgrade firstly makes this process a hell of a lot easier. I believe only a level 4 in the gang is able to actually buy/sell the building though.

The Military Cargo Tower and Barracks have an optional upgrade "Air Garage" that allows you to get small sized helicopters, a hummingbird/orcas like you said.2- If i have dodgy daves, am i able to buy dodge daves weaponary ??

No, you weapon/clothing access is entirely dependant on that of your gang type. If your gang is classed as a "business" you will have access to legal clothing and legal weaponry, however if you're a rebel gang you'll have access to a rebel outpost weaponry/clothing. 

Dodgy Dave weaponry can only be bought from the Advanced Weapons store only.

Anyone in the gang can spawn there, you must have bought the spawn beacon upgrade firstly however.4- How much do i need to pay for the gang building (i was thinking about buy the equal to HM treasure) + weapon upgrade + heli/car garage + spawn (if possible)

The buildings themselves with no upgrades are a base price of 10 million, from what I remember for all upgrades this is another 75 million to throw at them.5- How does it works in terms of "rob" ? I mean, who needs to be online to make the base able to be robbed

If somebody is online from the gang, the gang base is able to be robbed. I wouldn't recommend keeping good stuff in there in you haven't got the manpower to back it up. 6- Do i have acess to market inside ? (to buy zipties and all the stuff)

No, no upgrade gives you access to a market. You've gotta go to an actual market in a city to buy food/goods. You are able to buy a weapon store and clothing store however.7- How does it works in terms of buying/upgrades ? The only able to do it is the gang leader (the money needs to be with him i guess) ? 

Anybody in the gang is able to buy upgrades for the gang base, I'd recommend buying the atm upgrade firstly makes this process a hell of a lot easier. I believe only a level 4 in the gang is able to actually buy/sell the building though.
When you say "barracks", are you refering to this one ?

Btw, already saw a few clips where the heli spawns on the roof, how do i get acess to the roof :x ?

Btw, thanks for the answers guys :)

20170702134554_1.jpg

When you say "barracks", are you refering to this one ?

Btw, already saw a few clips where the heli spawns on the roof, how do i get acess to the roof :x ?

Btw, thanks for the answers guys :)

View attachment 6649
Nah that's a factory building. Barracks is the large two storey building. 

Not sure if you can even get helicopter garage there.

Back