What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang base

PrettyPotato

Hi I was wondering what gang bases were on Altis.

Could you buy the gang bases as a gang or something? I've seen people selling gang bases etc, and I was just wondering since there weren't to much information about the topic. Could anyone tell me what the gang bases purpose is? And if there is possible to buy them and how? Also is there any links/ forum threads about the topic?

Thanks for all answers! 🙂

Only purpose I use it for is looking for a gun fight, gang bases get raided very often now not all gang bases are makes gang base on the map only some of those me are bought. They cost 10 million to buy yet you would’ve stupid to store stuff in it, they are really used by gangs for locations to spawn at. 

Hmm, so you could buy gang bases for 10m? If no one else owns them? I guess storing stuff there could be bad, but you can have your own stores, garage and helipads? because that seemed quite nice all the stuff you need in one place. 😄 Do you know where I could buy these?

Hmm, so you could buy gang bases for 10m? If no one else owns them? I guess storing stuff there could be bad, but you can have your own stores, garage and helipads? because that seemed quite nice all the stuff you need in one place. 😄 Do you know where I could buy these?
Find them on the map as gang base yet some of the big groups already have those ones. Rent is about 254,000 per day wouldn’t recommend one unless it’s got a good location to spawn at. Other than that if police or Poseidon find it you can watch that base get raided at least 5 times every restart if they see you coming out of it.

Back