What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang engraved pistols

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief summary: change the making of the engraved gang pistols back to the way the used to be made

Detail suggestion: When the changes came in to how guns are made this effected the gang engraved pistols aswel so as it stands now it cost us the same amount of resources to make a standard pistol wich are better then the gang engraved pistol so why would we ways the resources on a gun thats worse then the better one we can make for the same resources and personally I would like to see the gangs go around with there own engraved pistols again as they were meant to be when they first got brought in

+1 would be cool to see more of these gang engraved pistols being used by gangs rather then just standards.

It's very rare you actually see gang members use these pistols, think they have become more of a trophy piece now unfortunately.

I’m not part of a whitelisted gang, but I would still like to see these guns around again. Between when I joined this community and now, the lack of noticeable distinction from an outside perspective is crazy. I know all the gangs have things going on, but it seems everyone is going around in the same armoured cars, with the same weapons, doing the same stuff to the majority of us that aren’t in a whitelisted gang. 

+1 from me 

Back