What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang Ranks

FergusW

Fergus
This is just me asking a question here. I understand the Police, NHS and UNMC have ranks which makes sense but gangs? That makes me laugh. I don't understand the point, everyone gets the same weapons and getting demoted doesn't mean anything. 

So my question is, why do gangs have ranks? It's good to know who's on trial and who's in charge, but an entire unrealistic rank system? Lol

This is just me asking a question here. I understand the Police, NHS and UNMC have ranks which makes sense but gangs? That makes me laugh. I don't understand the point, everyone gets the same weapons and getting demoted doesn't mean anything. 

So my question is, why do gangs have ranks? It's good to know who's on trial and who's in charge, but an entire unrealistic rank system? Lol
roleplay fergus

1. RP

2. Need some respect in a gang, know who you should be looking up to.

3. New kids to the gang have something to work for, just like in the police, it's a morale booster for some people.

The Copper Kings is lead by four Generals, these are incharge of overseeing the gang and the gangs decisions. These have overall responsibility and control over all members. Our Generals: Salv, Norman, Stavik and Clarity!

Underneath these are the Colonels, these are some of our most committed and experienced gang members, these are the people we put incharge of leading our recruitment process, overseaing the planning of operations and training of other seniors members. These are the Generals right hands. 

After this we have our Majors and Lieutenants, these look over our Privates, Corporals and Sergeants and help spot good people for promotions, as well as overseaing areas of our recruitment.

Just below our staff ranks we have Sergeants, these are members who are experienced and have demonstrated brilliant ingame leadership skills. These guys run most gang operations.

Corporals are members who have shown their commitment and ability to lead smaller operations while as privates and want to progress higher in the gang in the future.

And then our standard rank: Privates. These are our foot soldiers who take part in operations and have no responsibiltiy to worry about! Apart from being able to be a role model for recruits and represent TCK in a positive light.

Below privates are our Cadets, these are the new people who are on trial to become full members.

And finally are the reserves, those who have been in the gang for a very long time and for different reasons can't be active anymore. These people can become active again and claim their original rank in our structure.

We also welcome police officers who wish to come with us on police holiday, we find we get many officers who come with us every holiday and eventually join us if they leave the force

Progression. Respect. Roleplay. 

So just because a group isn’t whitelisted means that the ranking structure and perks that the leaders have created is utterly hilarious and pointless?

Every Group has ranks and people of power, much like in real life. If everyone were to be the same level then they wouldn’t listen to someone else give them orders, as that person is the same level.

It doesn’t necessarily matter about the title of the rank as that can be whatever the duck you want, so long as your own people understand it. 

Well it was only a question @Samatlewis - some gangs (like TCK) have a good ranking + they roleplay but some gangs have a system that no one has ever heard of, guess +1 for originality. It was a question, not a statement. And put another quote in please because that pay the ticket has been there since I got on the server!

Whats the point of any group or faction without a hierachy?

Even real gangs have hierachys. 

From my point of view like the UNMC and police have the there RANK and RP name in the display name. It would be nice to have it within the different groups.  Just an idea tbh :) 

Back