What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang tops removing bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
If you have gang top 412 & 413 and try to wear a bag, it will become visible. Still functional, but will only show when you take the top off. 

This applies to every bag, except: 105, 106 & 108

ezgif-2-da15d5183e.gif

Hi @Isak VladislavI've been unable to reproduce this. Has this already been fixed or are you still experiencing this issue?

@Duke of Sussex

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have also been notified this is a issue with the new "jacket hoodie" that was added in the most recent clothing update.

instead of hiding your top when in the shop and then putting the bag on and confirming, just leave the top visible while in the shop and select the bag then confirm that should work no?

instead of hiding your top when in the shop and then putting the bag on and confirming, just leave the top visible while in the shop and select the bag then confirm that should work no?
I took the top off to show that I am putting a bag on, and the bag being visible. With the top visible, no bag will show. It should not make a difference afaik.

Thank you for the video @Isak Vladislav. Turns out it's not just gang clothes, but any jacket with an ID > 392.

Added as #469 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back