What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Garage Near Black Market & Airfield For Sale

MrKraken

Up for grabs is this rare opportunity to own a luxury garage, capable of storing even the largest of road-going vehicles within close proximity to local nefarious amenities. Situated in an ideal point between a small airstrip and the recently rejuvenated town of Abdera, with it's niche shopping facilities, for the low starting bid of just £750k you might be the lucky owner of this much sought after property with beautiful views of the surrounding valley.

4m0IwjM.jpg

WfZEhGI.jpg

Starting Bid £750k
Increments £200k
Buyout £7.5mil

Current Bid - Butch - £750k

Bidding closes on 17th @  noon 

Last edited by a moderator:
7.5m buyout for a garage!? I understand the location is good for accessing the top of the map if you don’t have a house already but sadly the fact you can’t pull out trucks from the garage invalidates any point in owning it on this part of the island. If you need an airport spawn you already have one, too.

Nonetheless if you are willing to lower your initial bit to 500k I’d be happy to bid that.

7.5m buyout for a garage!? I understand the location is good for accessing the top of the map if you don’t have a house already but sadly the fact you can’t pull out trucks from the garage invalidates any point in owning it on this part of the island. If you need an airport spawn you already have one, too.

Nonetheless if you are willing to lower your initial bit to 500k I’d be happy to bid that.

As cost price of the garage is £500k anyway, £750k remains the minimum. Also, I didn't see you scoff at a 15m B/O garage :p If it goes unsold then a friend will buy for cost value anyway :) 

17th at 12 noon. Sorry thought I'd put in the start that once first bid has been made 48hr until close

Last edited by a moderator:
Back