What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Gc] A Very Good RP Session w/ the Police!

GDZ

So a couple of days ago me and the fellow Ghost Cartel members thought of a brilliant idea. We decided it would be a good idea to bring a fellow officer to the dark side (rebels). 

We captured DSGT Nathan and deiced to show him the ins and outs of basic rebel training. I made sure he was comfortable at all times (kinda) we even had a littlle bromance, anyway despite that the Gc members and I showed him how to process all of the illegal drugs such as Marijuana, Heroin, Cocaine & meth. We also kitted him up in the finest rebel gear and as a personal gift from me I brought him rebel weaponry.

After the long period of training Nathan went through we decided to let him home, back to his fellow officers. We made a negotiation with the Police and that he would be returned under 1 condition, a HEMTT full of crumpets to fuel all the hobo's in Kavala. Terms were settled and and we brought him back to Athira HQ.

Upon arrival at Athira HQ there was not many cops on as this was on server 2 so we swarmed the HQ and returned Nathan who before seemed a nice loving cop although the training toughened him up and he will now be back better with exclusive Ghost Cartel rebel training.

I would like to thank everyone involved, especially DSGT Nathan and the fellow officers. 

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/fs41EUk,sDlK35F,gCBqV97#0

It was definitely the best hostage operation I've ever been a part of and it felt more like a getaway rather then a hostage operation :D  hopefully we can meet on better terms though :p <3 

Back