What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gc Aldo (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you steal a chopper of aldo's friend and rob aldo's friend you initiate RP, this is not RDM lol. 

Cheers
"lol" Yes it definitely is. Its like when police arrest you, you still have to tell them that you are gonna shoot them, This is a roleplay server, and the fact that a couple of GC guys thinks this is okay makes me cringe. Also there is the broken NLR. Also, you are neither the reporter or the reported.

"Cheers"

"lol" Yes it definitely is. Its like when police arrest you, you still have to tell them that you are gonna shoot them, This is a roleplay server, and the fact that a couple of GC guys thinks this is okay makes me cringe. Also there is the broken NLR. Also, you are neither the reporter or the reported.

"Cheers"
It is shit roleplay but not RDM. Learn the difference. 

Cheers

It is shit roleplay but not RDM. Learn the difference. 

Cheers
No, Im fairly sure this would be classed as "RDM". Had we threatened his life or something it would be shit roleplay, but now his life was in no danger and we were leaving, which makes it RDM. Learn the difference.

No, Im fairly sure this would be classed as "RDM". Had we threatened his life or something it would be shit roleplay, but now his life was in no danger and we were leaving, which makes it RDM. Learn the difference.
It's RDM when his life is not in danger. Ah yeah. Totally.  :mellow: *facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
It's RDM when his life is not in danger. Ah yeah. Totally.  :mellow: *facepalm*
I dont even know what you are talking about. We robbed his friend, but we never threatened his life. We were just leaving and he comes in shooting like crazy, killing my friend. I sincerely believe warning points should be issued here though, apart from me, Jelly and Aldo no one has anything to do with this report. Now stop writing here.

Warning Points issued.
Please remember to NOT post in Reports if they do not involve you and if you can't provide any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back