What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Gc] EM - Combat Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elakin

Back from the dead
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [Gc] EM

Time & Date this happened: 6:25 ish on 10/24/2015.

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: He had just killed me and I messaged about the poor quality of his mic as I couldn't hear a word he said. This was ignored and shortly after he was killed and logged immediately.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Combat Logging.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I messaged him about the kill on me prior to it, and he ignored that so I figured he would ignore the next too.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
1 - Killed - https://gyazo.com/5a36395781ca8201d493d4d443ea6ac8
2 - Losing Connection - https://gyazo.com/4e04970f2ce31c3cbbba5c2a1979392b
3 - Dc'd - https://gyazo.com/1ddfd9fa2d296154e15b2021f89084e2

Please look at the NLR timer so see how conveniently timed his disconnection was. Thank you.
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
All of my teammates from Gc can confirm that my internet crashed and + I was AFK. Also If you're butthurt that i've killed you few seconds ago it's none of my problem mate :)

Gc's confirmation is a biased confirmation. Your itnernet conveniently crashed and you DC'd within 60 seconds, as you can see by my NLR counter. As mentioned, I messaged with this: <18:22:55> "[LCN] Elakin": Your mic is atrocious. I couldn't hear a word you were saying mate. 

And you ignored it. The report stays, and your attitude about me being, and I quote "Butthurt" isn't in any way helpful is it?

And this, very mature I must say:

<18:42:35> "[Gc] Jamil West/EM": I am so happy that you're so salty
<18:42:38> "[Gc] Jamil West/EM": :)  

EDIT (6:45 ish) - He then said this about me in side when i was not in game and after this report was posted - @Schweppey took the screenshot.) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541884958

Thanks for your time. :)  

All of my teammates from Gc can confirm that my internet crashed and + I was AFK. Also If you're butthurt that i've killed you few seconds ago it's none of my problem mate :)
Unacceptable reply to your report mate, going on the offence will not help you. Be happy I am not issuing a warning point there since that would have made you unable to reply for seven days. Change your attitude or you will not last here long, regardless of this report.

I messaged him about the kill on me prior to it, and he ignored that so I figured he would ignore the next too.

------------
 I'm sorry for my reaction right now i was very angry about being reported With out being even  contacted i find this very Salty that no contact was made to establish why this happened and if i was guilty of such an acsoucation so im sat in Beging helped waiting for you to aproach me the correct way in this Adult Coummunity

------

I messaged him about the kill on me prior to it, and he ignored that so I figured he would ignore the next too.

------------
 I'm sorry for my reaction right now i was very angry about being reported With out being even  contacted i find this very Salty that no contact was made to establish why this happened and if i was guilty of such an acsoucation so im sat in Beging helped waiting for you to aproach me the correct way in this Adult Coummunity

------

As mentioned, I'd already messaged you about the awful quality of your mic before you killed me as I could not hear you and it could be considered fail RP/RDM since I couldn't hear a word YOU were saying but could hear EVERYONE else. You chose to ignore this message, so I didn't message you again as you were clearly uninterested.

i'm replying on this post as i'm the mentor that tried to solve the situation with [Gc] EM and Elakin on the teamspeak.  [Gc]Em, showed bad attitude against Elakin, i had to warn [gc]em once, because he did not let the other side [Elakin] to speak. he promised that he will calm down. so i moved elakin back. and he didn't fulfill his promise.

i'm replying on this post as i'm the mentor that tried to solve the situation with [Gc] EM and Elakin on the teamspeak.  [Gc]Em, showed bad attitude against Elakin, i had to warn [gc]em once, because he did not let the other side [Elakin] to speak. he promised that he will calm down. so i moved elakin back. and he didn't fulfill his promise.
I left channel on my own and i said that i'll upload on the forums 

I left channel on my own and i said that i'll upload on the forums 
Correct, but as Ram said your attitude was bad and you insisted on me being the one with the bad attitude when I tried my best to remain calm and state facts rather than just argue. We have tried to speak with a mentor and even that went badly, and so I will leave this now until you post your video and/or an admin reviews this.

I have done all I can do to resolve this report, but to no avail.

Correct, but as Ram said your attitude was bad and you insisted on me being the one with the bad attitude when I tried my best to remain calm and state facts rather than just argue. We have tried to speak with a mentor and even that went badly, and so I will leave this now until you post your video and/or an admin reviews this.

I have done all I can do to resolve this report, but to no avail.
You we're the first one to rage quit mate . And just reporting before you talk to me i can't say that is "doing what you can to resolve" .Youtube is taking long for some reason 

You we're the first one to rage quit mate . And just reporting before you talk to me i can't say that is "doing what you can to resolve" .Youtube is taking long for some reason 
And we have tried to resolve and we got nowhere, what do you expect me to do? Drop the report because we've completely disagreed and you were rude to me? I don't understand this comment.

(Sorry for the 2 separate comments, he edited his comment and I then tried to quote it in the above comment but it made 2 instead).

And we have tried to resolve and we got nowhere, what do you expect me to do? Drop the report because we've completely disagreed and you were rude to me? I don't understand this comment.

(Sorry for the 2 separate comments, he edited his comment and I then tried to quote it in the above comment but it made 2 instead).
Let's just wait for my video and be friends amigo.

I would like to add that [Gc] EM has sent his video to the mentor involved, Ram, but has not posted it here as 'youtube is taking long'. On top of this, I messaged questioning about this and am yet to get a reply.

EDIT: Youtube was infact not 'taking long' as the video was uploaded an hour ago, wasn't it @EM?

Ram was kind enough to send it me. Nice title I must say, very mature.

After further review, is Gc Cam telling where people are when he's dead after 6:34??? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[Gc]Em directly lie in the report. as he sent me the youtube video 90 min ago.

You've named the video "I LOVE MYSELF AND I LOVE SALTY PEOPLE"? And this statement "[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]. Also If you're butthurt that i've killed you few seconds ago it's none of my problem mate [/COLOR] :) "

Do you think this is an acceptable way to behave in an adult community? On a report, which is a serious matter none the less?

Ill have to deny the combatlog accusation, as it seems it was a legit loss of connection.

However, the attitude you have shown here has been nothing but childish and immature. And also the fact you've been lying on a report and to a mentor for.. whatever reason leads me to to this:

Action Taken-25/10/15

Name:[Gc] EMSteam ID:76561198005479781GUID:752c9961f78499dd96b1ebf48a119a88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back