What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gc Robyn and Gc Zopp testing Boeing C17

Gc XenLord

Now imagine doing drug runs with these bad boys :mellow:

Please Wilco... :p

BBCF4Pf.jpg

vmEfNRQ.jpg

OHrMox1.jpg

I would love to but that would mean modding the server meaning every single person would need to download and update the mod... meaning a massive cap in growth.

However we may one day decide that we need a modded altis life server to go with a unmodded one... but until then its a no.

I like the idea of allowing quad bikes to ride inside the Mohawk and Huron. It could make for some fun raiding with gangs and cool ways to cause chaos throughout Altis.

I like the idea of allowing quad bikes to ride inside the Mohawk and Huron. It could make for some fun raiding with gangs and cool ways to cause chaos throughout Altis.

@Wilco There is a possibility to host one server which is modded for the people who would like the go that further step and download the external plugins and host one server which is only a mission file. This would allow the more dedicated members to have fun with the extra functions and have more fun. Who ever isn't bothered to download the mod pack and update it can stay on the mission file one and have fun there..

@Wilco There is a possibility to host one server which is modded for the people who would like the go that further step and download the external plugins and host one server which is only a mission file. This would allow the more dedicated members to have fun with the extra functions and have more fun. Who ever isn't bothered to download the mod pack and update it can stay on the mission file one and have fun there..
That sounds kinda fun and if done right can be like an Altislife Expanded version or something. Obviously not going too mental with the addons and such but would be a great addition.

Back