What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

GeForce Experience issues

Ant Eldraw

Is anyone having a problem with the GeForce Experience not running when you restart FiveM after a server restart? I always forget to start it manually and I've tried a few things, like allowing it to record desktop and adding a line into one of the files for it but nothing has yet to work for me.

Anyone get any other ideas or fixes?

I used to use medal, one of the updates to it used to cause my CPU to run at 100% and overheat, and i've not gone back to it since.

Anyone also use anything else to record clips on?

My Setup:
Motherboard: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
Cooler: DEEPCOOL Castle 360 RGB V2
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce 3070 Ti
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz
Power Supply: RM650 Corsair Gold

Thanks.

It will only work in FiveM with fullscreen borderless, not exclusive, and you also have to enable it in the config file as shown here:

It will only work in FiveM with fullscreen borderless, not exclusive, and you also have to enable it in the config file as shown here:

I dont seem to have full screen borderless unfortunately. I have windowed, full screen or full screen exclusive.

Anyone also use anything else to record clips on?
Medal would bluescreen my PC, so I switched back to OBS. There's not really anything unique that GeForce offers (like Medal's self-editor and uploader AIO solution), and OBS is far more customisable, hence I use that instead of GeForce.

I prefer useing obs aswell it doesn´t take to mutch of the resources,
mostly ram but since u have 32gbs of it u would have less problems than on medal,
you would just have to make sure that audio from the game and your microphone are added as a source.
but that can be done with some test recordings. :)
after that check and change what your keybinds for
starting and stoping a recordings,
starting and stoping the replaybuffer and
save replay hotkeys are.
After that set a time on the replaybuffer i prefer 30 to 45 minutes.
And u should be good. :)

Back