What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GeForce Share not launching upon Startup

Button

Hello, 

Long story short, I need nVidia's GeForce Experience to start up so that I can automatically record any incidents or frags in my games!

Thanks in advanced,

Signature.png

This is a known issue as long as you just updated instead of uninstalling and reinstalling you should be fine. Just press alt+z to bring up the share menu. However if that doesn't work you will have to wait as it appears their servers are running very slow it took a few hours for it to tell me that I could use share however mine was fine throughout so I had no issue. 

Just keep opening up geforce experience every half hour or so and checking the settings page and share should eventually pop up.

This is a known issue as long as you just updated instead of uninstalling and reinstalling you should be fine. Just press alt+z to bring up the share menu. However if that doesn't work you will have to wait as it appears their servers are running very slow it took a few hours for it to tell me that I could use share however mine was fine throughout so I had no issue. 

Just keep opening up geforce experience every half hour or so and checking the settings page and share should eventually pop up.
I have, still not working, as I need to remember but then its all too late D:

Back