What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Get out the car or you're dead"

holy shit that was nicely done but isnt that RDM? you seemingly didnt intiate RP and by the looks of it you fired first? not to sound like a buzzkiller but you didnt even say a word. i saw someone get banned after being pulled over and told to drop their gun and just shoot the robbers. nicely done regardless, super impressive.

holy shit that was nicely done but isnt that RDM? you seemingly didnt intiate RP and by the looks of it you fired first? not to sound like a buzzkiller but you didnt even say a word. i saw someone get banned after being pulled over and told to drop their gun and just shoot the robbers. nicely done regardless, super impressive.
Threaten him. All he needs

so if someone says get out the car? and leaves the "or die" its fine? im so confused because i litterally saw a report on the forums where a guy got banned for that, so if someone tells me to get out of my car and are holding guns ofcourse i'm free to engage on them? i guess its only different if officers pull me over as they intend check up on you instead of robbing you. i just wanted to make sure :)

so if someone says get out the car? and leaves the "or die" its fine? im so confused because i litterally saw a report on the forums where a guy got banned for that, so if someone tells me to get out of my car and are holding guns ofcourse i'm free to engage on them? i guess its only different if officers pull me over as they intend check up on you instead of robbing you. i just wanted to make sure :)
Let me re watch it a sec havent seen it for ages

Nope not RDM. Valuing his life 

Back