What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Getting Phone Records - Drones Ect, ect.

Drones aren't as good as you guys think. You're comparing them to the likes of NPAS, they are super loud, super slow and don't have a zoom. Therefore they are unsuitable for spontaneous deployments and pursuits. They aren't that great for surveillance either considering how high you have to fly so people can't hear you. They are at best useful for an aerial view of an already ongoing police scene, because police units will always beat the drone to a callout. 

@DevilWalk

Our drones are no where near what they were on Arma

Drones aren't as good as you guys think. You're comparing them to the likes of NPAS, they are super loud, super slow and don't have a zoom. Therefore they are unsuitable for spontaneous deployments and pursuits. They aren't that great for surveillance either considering how high you have to fly so people can't hear you. They are at best useful for an aerial view of an already ongoing police scene, because police units will always beat the drone to a callout. 

@DevilWalk

Our drones are no where near what they were on Arma
can they be shot down? 

can they be shot down? 
Question is IN UK WHY WOULD CRIMINAL SHOOT A DRONE. I mean if want to  NPAS Fuck off implement a laser pointer or something 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
42 minutes ago, VeikkQ said:

Question is IN UK WHY WOULD CRIMINAL SHOOT A DRONE. I mean if want to  NPAS Fuck off implement a laser pointer or something 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If its carrying a PS5 from Amazon (or a 3080 TI)  youd be very suprised how many people would shoot it down. 😄

Suffice to say, in this version of the UK I would imagine that plenty of people would shoot it down, I know I would. Its no different to shooting at a police car and plenty of people do that, or throw rocks/petrol bombs at them. If youre gonna throw the "realistic" argument at me then thats the closest comparison I can give you. But yes it happens much more than you think. I know a few people who have shot down drones with pellet guns when theyve been perceived to be a nuisance. If drones fly over a military base then yes they absolutely get shot down IRL but im digressing somewhat here. 

Nevertheless - yes it happens, plenty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In regards to this point, I must stress that IF the RP is good enough and some sort of fake document was shown to me via Google Docs then i'd be more than happy to leave the scene of Lifeinvader and let them carry on as normal, I have done this with Police before when making Hemp Fibres at the location, I show the Cops my fake rental agreement with the building owner give them some good RP and chit chat whilst I sit there with 2kg's+ of weed in my pocket making Hemp and yelling at the fake local workers 😂 - It's not the cops fault that the RP is piss poor when it comes to situations like that, yes Police RP as of recent has been shit, I can 1000% agree, but others can't present shit RP as well, if they want better RP they need to lead by example, that's the only way forward imo

(Attached my fake rental agreement so you can understand the detail of it)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XherbsF8EterJjIaaBASttCMkbRrrHNqbzfoDIGVOIw/edit?usp=sharing
Doesn't work anymore, I did it once on stream and managed to get the USB, tried to do it again a few weeks later but they're response was "its owned by the government" or some crap. So unless the police there actually bother to get someone form the police whos a higher up and willing to RP when the documents are there, then there's no chance.

Going back to what Frank was saying, police is completely overpowered. This is no longer an RP server but a grind server. Ever since the changes to guns and all the way to the changes regarding armour, everything is a grind. Something needs to change, police roleplay needs to improve and the gang ones too. The server needs a slight overhaul into the criminal side of things. There are many good suggestions up on the forums that could be implemented but a lot of them don't favour the police  so I'm assuming that's why they have either been denied or overlooked at.

Back