What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ghost Monitor

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Wag1 boys,

So basically, I used to roll with a 3 monitor setup and uptill recently it was fine then one of my monitors broke cause of my piece of shit of a cousin, andhoe, Now that i've gotten rid of that monitor my computer still detects it as connected. When i drag my mouse of my main monitor before going to the ghost screen then my second monitor. I've tried disabling the 2nd display but that just causes the gap where the mouse is on the ghost monitor...

ik that explanation sucks okay... But I hope you got the point. pls help.

Wag1 boys,

So basically, I used to roll with a 3 monitor setup and uptill recently it was fine then one of my monitors broke cause of my piece of shit of a cousin, andhoe, Now that i've gotten rid of that monitor my computer still detects it as connected. When i drag my mouse of my main monitor before going to the ghost screen then my second monitor. I've tried disabling the 2nd display but that just causes the gap where the mouse is on the ghost monitor...

ik that explanation sucks okay... But I hope you got the point. pls help.
What OS? can you put up a screenshot of Display Settings?

Kp9Syvp.jpg

This is what i thought you meant. Proves i shouldn't be down here in the tech fourms

Back